• This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Revel.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Linda Bass
      Baroness

• Being married close to 40 years and knowing nearly the same amount of time that my loving, wonderful and supportive husband is a crossdresser. Yes, I said, “supportive”. He supports me in all my craziness, as much as I support his crossdressing. As I get more familiar with this sight and all of you I will probably drive you crazy as well. I am rather opinionated and don’t mind saying how I feel. I do try to remember something a very wise person told me years ago, ” remember, the toes you step on today, may be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.” So for now, I will leave with this, for all of you that are living with a crossdresser, and for all you crossdressers, COMMUNICATION is the key to a happy life.
      • This topic was modified 1 year ago by Linda Bass.

Hi Linda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi wife you are the best ..

Stephanie bass

Revel
        Baroness

Ah, now I know who our new member is. 😁

Rev

Lizzie
      Lady

EASIER SAID THAN DONE. but can’t help but theoretically agree.

Hi Linda and welcome to CDH.  You are awesome I love the way you think and what you wrote.

Thanks for being supportive with your spouse.

Susan

Thank you Linda for those wise words. Any and all comments and observations are always appreciated. Love to hear what the other side has to say. Would love to talk to my wife about it, but ours is more of a DADT relation when it comes to dressing and makeup.

Revel
      Baroness

Linda,

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you have a fascinating relationship with your husband, and the fact he’s supportive makes it much better. I firmly believe that loving yourself AND communication is the key to a happy life. 😉❤️

Welcome to the CDH family.

Revel

Hi Revel!!!
        I certainly agree! How are you and sister doing?
        My best—Jaime

Revel
          Baroness

Thanks Jaime. I’m glad that you agree with me. 🙂

My sister “Rev’s Sis” and I are doing well, and we’re both honored and thrilled to be featured members! It’s really nice to know that not only CDs are members of CDH, but supportive family members are as well. Thanks for asking my friend.

XOXO Rev

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Linda!!  Welcome to cdh hon.  You are spot on, communication is key in any happy and successful relationship!  You seem to have it in spades! 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

We’ll be patient with you, Linda, if you’ll be patient with us.  Welcome to CDH.

Linda –

Welcome to CDH.

As you say communication is important.  I need to be reminded of this every so often.  I have a tendency to keep things to myself out of fear of upsetting my wife but once we talk things are okay.  Having hidden this part of myself my whole life it can be difficult to open up without fear of judgement.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to the group Linda!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Linda Linda Linda I have witnessed just the kind of person that you are and absolutely opinionated you certainly can be but under all that craziness there’s a wonderful and compassionate person and Stephanie is very fortunate to have such a partner in crime,,,hehe… enjoyed our time earlier this year and hopefully soon again. Welcome sweetie and behave    Lol…. 😆

Hugs from both of us 🤗

Stephanie 🌷 🌷 🌷

Rev’s Sis
      Significant Other

Hi Linda,
      Welcome to CDH it’s nice to know that you love and support Stephanie and the CD community as well.
      Hug’s
      Rev’s Sis

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Linda,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Thank you for joining us!!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?