Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, Girls and Ladies.

It’s Me Shahy G,

Um feeling so happy to be part of this amazing site as i searched a lot and surfed so many sites on the internet to find a site like this but i wasn’t so lucky to find gorgeous people like all of you here, it’s feels like home here, you know what ‘um sayin’ ?!

like all i was dreaming to find, i just found ’em here ( Stories, advice, makeup & beauty tips and before all of this a cool people like me with the same thoughts who can accept each other and be friends no matter the Nationality, the Religion or even the Race, just girls like me wanna live their lives the way they dream to be.

For the moment i signed up here, I was more welcomed than i was ever expected, just wanna give the credits for the two astonishing persons here: The Managing Ambassador: Codille Benton ( @codille ) and Cynthia ( @skippy1965 ) for the most beautiful welcome i have ever had in my life for who i am.

Last but not least, we’re here looking for each other and share experiences to enhance our lives and live the way we always dream and wanted to have, Love to learn from all people round here and if i can do anything useful to any girl I would so happy to help.

I know i talked too much but this is the way i am, um sorry for talking too long but um a little bit talker when i feel that i was accepted the way i am 😀 😀

Anyway we’ll get to know each other more as this is a small introduce about what’s deep inside me.

We’re unique in this world, Get it better girls 😉

Pattie
      Lady

Welcome Shahy 🙂 You are right about the welcome. Codille and Cynthia are two great people.

Feel free to join us and chat so you can get to know us even better 🙂

Hey Pattie, You’re so sweet.

Actually they’re more than great, and appreciate your welcome too.

um really wanna know you more, it’s an honor for me to be part of this site, join you all round here and introduce myself even better.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Shahy, and welcome to CDH. It’s really nice to meet you. I hope in time, your country – and others in the region – becomes less oppressive. In the meantime, please stay safe. 🙂

Hey Rose,

I really hope my country and others in the region become less oppressive about this.

um really trying to take more care as i don’t go out dressed and don’t talk to people inside our society but it’s too much for to keep this emotions buried inside me for this long.

It’s been along time, literally so long since the first time i cross dressed and felt that the way i wanna live the rest of my life like this.

But after about 16 Years, I found this site and um so happy that um here among all the great girls round here.

We have to unite and be as one to stood against anything, anyone, anywhere, No Matter What !

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?