Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Norma Baker
    Participant
    Registered On: May 14, 2022
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I started earlier but accidently lost the page. Earlier I reminisced about wearing my mother’s cloths while being very young. I continued that on and off, mostly off, until I was in my late teens when I enlisted in the armed forces where I had some privacy at times in the barracks where I would don my “Little Black Dress” along with undergarments that I had purchased by mail. My weekends were relatively free and sometimes I would dress and somehow put my male clothing on top of the LBD. I would discreetly get in my car and drive to a large city some distance away where I could abandon my male clothes and pretend that I was a lady, although somewhat not completely feminine because I did not have a wig. There were areas where crossdressing was not all that unusual so I could get away with it. I would also go into a nearby town at night, do the usual remove male clothing and walk around the dark streets in my LBD and heels. Fast forward some years back to civilian and married life, I became a “closet crossdresser” because I knew that my wife would not approve of it at that time. Eventually, she caught me dressed, and still did not like the idea of me imitating a woman but she reluctantly agreed that I could do it in the privacy of our home out of her sight. That has continued to this day, but I am now a widower and can do more openly. I, still with no wig, have been going out shopping without one piece of male clothing on my body and the only reaction I see are some sideward glances from other customers as I make my way thru the women’s clothing section of the stores. I’ve bought 3 maxi dresses recently, one of which, a green dress that I am wearing as I type this. I will be shopping for a wig in the very near future so that I can complete my feminine look as much as possible. I will have a lot to learn about makeup as the only thing I use now is lipstick which is only one little part of the complete look that I want. Jewelry, especially earrings, is not a problem as I have had my ears pierced many years ago and have kept the holes open by wearing earrings at times when I had some privacy. I would show some pictures of my dresses, but I haven’t figured out how to get them here from my iPhone. Maybe later. I hope to be as active as possible here in the future.  Norma Michelle

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 1484

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 787

Hi Norma,

Welcome to CDH! You have found a great place for friendship and advice.
      It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: January 14, 2022
      Replies: 287

Welcome Norma, great introduction.  Enjoy the site and the forums.

Chrissy

Tara Ryan
      Lady
      Registered On: April 20, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 450

Hi Norma,

Welcome, it is so nice to meet you.  What a wonderful introduction, the little black dress has been a part of my wardrobe over the years and something I have always loved to wear.

The girls here are lovely and I hope you make lots of new friends.  I am always happy to chat, so please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3454

Hi norma nice meeting you and first of all thanks for your service and happy you found us again and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Look around girlfriend as there is a wealth of knowledge here to tap into so tap away girl.. Again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Christina Isme
      Lady
      Registered On: April 8, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 110

I am glad to hear you want to get and have your girl mode. The girl mode is nice I am full time girl have been since 9 now 62 . It is a wonderful thing. There are girls 👧 in the chatt room that can help you. You can call the beauty salons some are cross dresser friendly they can help. Just go into the chatt room and get to know the girls and welcome to the site

Mickie
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 8, 2022
      Replies: 13

Hi Norma, welcome to the site. I am new as well and already feel like I belong. I started out in one of my sisters cloths. I high school I was able to get some of my girl friends panties and a bra from a waste basket in her room. That lasted fore some time. So much took place, now I have a supportive wife and dress as ften as I can. I love lack dresses as well.

Danielle MacGuffin
      Lady
      Registered On: May 21, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 155

Little black dresses are amazing! And then add heels or wedges. Welcome to CDH!

Xoxo,

Dani

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Roberta Lane
      Lady
      Registered On: May 10, 2022
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 53

Hi Norma.Welcome to CDH.I am a big fan of The Little Black Dress especially with a nice pair of sheer hose.Enjoy this great site.Hope you make a lot of friends.

Julie Soft
        Lady
        Registered On: May 15, 2022
        Replies: 3

Yes sheer hose absolutely!

Norma Baker
        Lady
        Registered On: May 14, 2022
        Replies: 2

Hi Roberta, unfortunately, my LBD disappeared during one of my many purges years ago. I loved that spaghetti strap dress but I’m sure that I wouldn’t fit in it today. I can’t remember exactly but it may have been a size 12 or 14 but now I need a PXL or 1X. Passing time does a number on the body and unfortunately, I like to eat to stay alive. Ouch, it hurts when you’re a crossdresser.

Jane Mansfield
      Lady
      Registered On: December 27, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 222

Hello Norma, an exciting road is out there for us. Enfemme, feeling content living life.
      We always cop glances. I had a woman recently who gave me a major scowling look of contempt.
      But, I do not know her and they are not worth knowing. As the song from Dionne Warwick says, Just walk on by.
      Be comfortable in your self, go out for coffee, or weekend trip. A way to feel fabulous.
      Best wishes
      Jane

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 92
      Replies: 5030

Hi Norma,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne Knoan
      Ambassador
      Registered On: February 7, 2018
      Topics: 32
      Replies: 1163

Hello Norma,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 6124

Norma happy to welcome you here. Browse our forums and learn about makeup, dressing and everything to better yourself to be as feminine as we can. What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Meeshelle Pauly
      Lady
      Registered On: January 15, 2022
      Replies: 42

Hello Norma
      Interesting background. FYI Amazon has some great wigs available for under $25. Returnable too.
      You can find anything there. I’ve discovered the magic of choosing a remote drop off place. Buy anything you want and pick it up privately when convenient.
      Just saying.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.