Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Evelyn. I don’t know if im just a crossdresser or transgender. I love the encouraging articles on here. Im hoping this site will help me with self exploration. I cant wait to talk to you all!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Hey Evelyn. Many of us on the site-including me!-are in the same boat-uncertain of where our journey will lead. This is a GREAT site to explore the options and ask questions and comment on various things to help figure our exactly what we are looking for in life. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
      Cynthia

Anonymous

Hi there

Anonymous

Evelyn sometimes I think people get too hung up on labels. In my mind I am a crossdresser, but as crossdressing makes me feel feminine, and I enjoy the sensations of wearing feminine attire, I think that I am somewhere between the binary of make and female, making me trans (across) gender. I don’t think anyone is “just” a crossdresser.

In the long run you only need to feel you are Evelyn. Labels are for tinned goods and fine wines.

🙂

You make a good point. I am Evelyn and I feel like Evelyn. Labels dont define us. How we feel and who we are defines us.

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Well said Jane & Cynthia.
      Who knows the destination? The best part comes once you reach the point where you can enjoy the journey.
      Beyond guilt, apprehension and the expectations of others.

Anonymous

Hey Evelyn – new here too so welcome!
      I wouldn’t worry about the labels for now – I’ve been trying to understand what I am for decades and I think I’m a little closer in the past couple years. Personally, I see all of us as having a slightly wobbly gender compass that doesn’t always point due ‘male’ so to speak, but oscillates around a lot at different rates and to different extents for all of us. Mine doesn’t blip very often but when it does I’m only happy with full-on femulation, others tend to like a little more dress androgyny but more of the time. In my mind, anyone who has an irresistible urge to dress like this MUST have something TG going on, but it doesn’t mean we need to permanently transition. It’s more important we each find balance and harmony for our own circumstances and motivations. Probably ran on a bit there, but that’s me… gabby.. 😉
      Nice to meet you (all)..
      Katey x

That was a great response… well said
        Stephanie

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Well said Katey. Evelynn-take some time to browse the member profiles and see if you find someone whose posts/comments/ and profile answers intrigue you-then PM them and see if they’re willing to get to know you better. Do that a few times and soon you’ll have lots of friends,

Cynthia

Anonymous

welcome to the group Evelyn.

I suppose that until I actually and finally embraced Rosaliy as my true self, I denied that I might be other than straight male.  Along the way I had many revelations about myself and have accept Rosaliy as me.   This has made me a lot happier than I had ever known.   I consider myself transgender and bi as well but those are ‘labels’ and they do not tell all about me.   Best label I have is my name.

As you proceed along this journey, feel free to talk to any of us here.   We all have thoughts, views and experiences from which you may draw what you need.  Good luck in your journey.

very well said, Katey. you make excellent points and you do seem to have a good idea where you are headed.

Erika – I don’t know that I can be called a sissy or a slut but I too enjoy cock and cum.  One of those many revelations I mentioned above.  The most shocking revelation was when I realized that I wanted to be the other woman to my now x-wife’s boyfriend.  That experience is another story altogether.

Anonymous

Hi Evelyn,

It sounds from your question, like you’re struggling with the same questions as me and it’s a question I don’t seem to be able to find the answer to. I only admitted my crossdressing to myself about a year ago and came out to my wife shortly after although it had been there on and off for much of my life. Initially that seemed to solve a lot of turmoil in my head as she was so understanding and supportive, but before too long further questions started appearing in my head such as, where is this all going and am I really going to end up transitioning? which I find quite scary but exciting too but it worries me as I don’t know how to tell the rest of the family.

So you’re not alone in these questions and as yet I don’t know where to go to find help in finding the answers, all I do know is the more I dress the less I want to return to my male self .

Sophie. xx

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Amen Sophie! I’ve admitted my crossdressing a long time OK but only recently accepted that it was an integral part of who I am.  I too know not which path I’ll take but we’ll walk that road together. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Cynthia

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Evelyn welcome with us

Catherine

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?