Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, life long CD and love dressing in lace, silk and wearing nylon stockings when ever I can. I love being a woman but hate being in a man’s body. But one can always dream can’t they.
      Hope to hear from many of you.
      Lisa

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and welcome Lisa, Hope you enjoy yourself here.  It is a safe place and a lot to offer.  Hope to see you in chat sometime.
      Chrissy

Welcome Lisa, to girls heaven. Lovely ladies who want to read about your journeys, and can give timely advice.
      Try the forums and give us your insight into where you see yourself going.
      Love to hear from you.
      Best wishes
      Jane

Hi Lisa nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here .. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl just get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here. With so much to see and do here please read some forums and posts from many wonderful ladies here .. There is a wealth of knowledge here to tap into so tap away girlfriend.. Ask many questions here as if you think they are silly girl yes you might  get some silly answers but never a silly question .. good luck girl and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dreaming is a good thing especially when it makes us very happy and content. Welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Lisa

I dteam of being in a womans body constantly, thats what brings us here to CDH, our need to share our crossdressing and feminine interests. I wear panties and thigh high stockings 90% of the time. I think i have more panties than boxers. It really brings everything together when ever i get the opportunity to play dress-up. I love my breast forms and don’t want to remove them because they feel so natural. Thats when it really hits me on how much i wish i was a woman.were all here supporting each other, snd dont be shy to reach out to me if you desire.

Huggs
      Penny

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH.  We all have dreams and hopes too!  May your dreams be fulfilled.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Lisa, and welcome. You look fabulous in your profile photo. I agree with you in that when I am in ‘Paulette mode’ I feel like I am a total person. The great thing about getting in touch with my feminine side is I have become more patient, caring and understanding. I just wish I had more time to be Paulette and more outside events I could attend. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi Lisa

I love everything about your thinking. Welcome to CDH and enjoy being the woman who you love.

Huggs
      Penny

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Lisa

Welcome! Happy to have you here, and looking forward to seeing you around!
      I just love your profile picture,

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Needed to add something
      Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Lisa,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?