Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This is Malini. I crossed 50 and wishing I had lived more as Malini.

Still in closet, dress occasionally. Looking to connect with like minded souls

Anonymous

Welcome sister! Curious as to the background of the name Malini?

I am of Indian origin, this name stuck with me since i was 8

Thanks Chloe and your is such a beautiful name.

Anonymous

Ah. It’s just not a name I had heard before. Definitely a beautiful name. And thanks.

funnily, in my early days in this country I had tough time matching the spelling of Chloe and how to pronounce :)what a beautiful name you have

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Malini,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Malini,

Welcome, what a beautiful name you have. I hope you make lots of new friends here.
      I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Malinowski,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Malini  welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Malini and welcome to CDH, you’re going to love it here. I’ve been a member for about 6 month and I’m thoroughly enjoying the experience. All the girls are terrific, a real loving caring bunch for sure. Hope to chat and learn more about you. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Love,

Trish

Hi Milani nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As A new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life .. When you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then a story or two about the life and times of Milani as she journeys down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with… Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie – Thank you. I am welling up with such kindness in your words.

Definitely I want to share my journey. Hope you all get to know Malini.

Thanks sister.

You are very welcome girlfriend its a pleasure to welcome you to our home ..

Stephanie

Welcome Malini.Enjoy this great site.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?