Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Thank you for letting me into the group. I’ve been crossdressing seriously for a little over 5 years now. I’m divorced but currently in a relationship with a cis woman who not only knows about my crossdressing but fully supports it. she even helps pick out my outfits and helped me on my makeup early on when i started out. I feel truly lucky to have her in my life.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Marlena ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I am glad you have a supporting SO , that is a wonderful thing to have.
      You have joined a great group of Girls here , that will encourage and support you in
      any way they can.
      I hope you will feel at Home really soon , and would love to read more about your experiences
      on your Feminine journey !

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Welcome Marlena to CDH

a fellow texan too

Donna

Hi Marlena,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Marlena!

Welcome to CDH!

I don’t live anywhere near Texas, but I dooo love football!

Hugs, Barb

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marlena  isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close  to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a important  part in these decisions.  You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself with  total acceptance and a confinance to explore more. Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Marlena nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. .. As these other wonderful ladies here have said with there welcome i cant add much to them except to say again welcome and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. Having a wonderful SO like you do as many other ladies here as myself also it makes this journey so much easier and heart warming for you both .. If you think she would be intrested in joining here also theres a place here for Wifes and Significant others to learn more about you or us many GGs reside there and will answer all her questions about things she wants answers to that we cant access just for them to have a little freedome to be the women they are Hope you have a good time here as we all enjoy a good story or asking many questions that we can answer for you hugs new sister..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Marlena you are truly fortunate to have a supportive SO. Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Marlena, my woman name is Jane. Its funny you mentioned being with a woman who is supportive of our crossdressing. Like I said in my intro, I have support from 3 amazing women, one of which I’m hoping to be in a relationship with one day, and this woman knows it. I made the mistake one day of telling her I was going to be a woman for Halloween, or I thought it was a mistake. She wanted to know how long I wanted to do this. I was like ummmmm 7 years. Her response, why didn’t you tell me? I have a ton of cute clothes I could’ve let you borrow. I have a ton of makeup you can have. What? I didn’t think she would support it, noneless contribute to it. A large majority of my women’s wordrobe came from this woman. A large majority of my makeup, came from this woman. A woman I love. She doesn’t understand how much her support means to me. It is nice to have support, especially from women, and its even more special when it comes from someone you have feelings for.

Hi – love hearing about supportive SOs!

Fredrika XOX

Hello  Marlena

I am also from Texas, Must be something in the air ?

Welcome aboard, there is very good topics, and discussions in here. It has helped me alot just from reading others stories.

xxx- Tina

Marlena, Hi and welcome!  Great to meet you, and so good to hear that you’re in such a wonderful relationship now!  Looking forward to getting to know you!

Marcellette

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Marlena,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?