Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi My name is Holley. I have been dabbling in cross dressing most of my life but have recently decided to take a more proactive approach. I am currently trying to figure out what outfits best suit me. makeup etc. I came here in search of inspiration.

Hello Holley

You have come to the right place. So many wonderful people here willing to share and offer advice. We are a sisterhood and always will make you feel at home.

Hi and welcome Holly!!! It’s so great to see you here. Thanks for sharing a great intro.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hello Holley! You have absolutely come to the right place for inspiration, CDH is a treasure trove of stories and advice to aid you in your journey. Welcome. Rei

Same here. Following.

Thanks

Hi and welcome Holley, as others have said, you have come to the right place, so many knowledgeable and helpful girls here,
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Holley,

I have found a lot of inspiration here. All the girls I have talked with are so helpful.

Hi Holley,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Holley.  Looking forward to helping you figure it out.

hey honey! i’m 20 years old and want to take active steps too! what’s up?!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Holley! You have definitely come to the right place for advice and support. I am constantly in search of that “ perfect for me” style. The experimenting is part of the fun. You will have successes and failures along the way. Don’t give up! Have fun!

Welcome Holley!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Holley    Welcome to Cdh 🌷

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

Hi Holley and welcome!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Holley,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?