Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, My name is Jamie, and I plan to dress as a women for the first time this Halloween!

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy dressing for Halloween later this month.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks Alice, should I practice wearing heels before the big night?  They are 3 inch in case you were wondering.

Hi Jamie,

As Krista suggests, best to practice, practice, practice!  You’ll need to stretch your calf muscles and strengthen your ankles.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous

Probably thee most best night to openly do it and not be judged!

Sounds fun! Practice them heels!

Anonymous

Thanks Krista,  I will order the heels a little earlier than my dress and wig so I can be sure to practice!…thanks so much!

Hi Jaime,
      Though I have dressed as a woman thousands of times, the plan is for me to go out as Cindy for the first time this Halloween. Actually I will be Cindy dressed as a hippie chick. Have fun, Jaime and welcome to CDH from another new girl.
      💋❤
      Cindy

Anonymous

Aww Cindy I love it!…Have fun girl!

Hi Jamie and welcome to a place where you can share your experiences and make new friends. Halloween is a great time to go out ‘en femme’ since it is not unusual to see people dressed as virtually anything that appeals to them. My question is do you intend to go as a ‘passable’ girl or perhaps an over-the-top female character. Not that it matters other than if you desire to come across as a passable women it is a great opportunity to do so. I will be looking forward to you posting some photos of your outing. Have fun! Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Thanks Paulette,

I plan to be passable, maybe not as well as you pull it off! That’s def my goal!  I will def send you/ post some pics!  I am kinda keeping secret so I may not pluck my eyebrows however.

Hi Jamie
      Welcome to CDH, I hope you find the right support to best express your femininity. You are in the right place to compare yourself with other CD girls, I wish you to have a good time in our company.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Dear Jamie, a welcome from me too. I am sure you will have a great time when you dress as your inner women. What style will you be wearing?
      Hugs
      Christine

Anonymous

Thanks for the well wishes Christine!  I was thinking of wearing whats called a 1950’s cocktail dress (black) with brunette wig and 3 inch black heels with hose and thong.  Nice to meet you by the way!

J J
      Lady

Definitely practice in those heels, and to break them in a bit. Spending an evening in high heels can be both elatting and painful. Remember girls have been doing it for years, so their bodies are used to it.

Have fun and report back on how it goes.

Anonymous

Sounds like a great idea I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. When my parents caught me I was required to wear my dress 👗 in front of my friends best thing I could have done. I did have work the farms to buy my own dresses 👗 and materials to make my own dresses 👗. My friend was the first one to wear dresses 👗 to school so I had to. Had my prom dress 👗 for a long time. Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Anonymous

Thanks for writing me Christina, I’m glad everything worked out for you!  I will def. send you some pics!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Have fun.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?