Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie Sky
      Lady

Hello,

Just want to say hi to everyone here!

I have been a “closted” cross-dresser for many years now, only my SO knows… So I’m here to freely talk and exchange about it!  I have been looking for this kind of site for very long, this place really seems to be a heaven: I already feel accepted and everything seems very respectful.

Talk to you soon hopefully.

Julie.xx

Welcome Julie!!! It’s so great to see you join this amazing family.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Julie   bonjour…   happy to welcome you and being excited about finding this place and you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be closeted no more express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Julie!
      Hope you enjoy yourself here, and find it as helpful and friendly as I have.

Seren xx

Welcome Julie…. plenty of love and support here. I know I felt very fortunate to find this site.
      Hugs
      Laura

Hi, Julie. Welcome to CDH. This really is the best place for crossdressers on the internet. You’re so correct about how respectful it is here. This place is all about support, inspiration and encouragement. It’s great that your SO is aware and I hope that they are supportive as well. Jump into the articles and forums and don’t be shy to post anything yourself. Have fun!

Hi Julie!

Welcome to CDH!  Its quite the amazing place.  You don’t have to be in the closet anymore!

Myself and all the Girls here accept you for who you are.  Love, compassion and respect are given in abundance here.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Anonymous

Hi Julie!

My name is Kitty Van-Curen.

I’m fairly new here myself. This is a great site. A one-off. I’m sure you’ll really like it.

Drop a message any time if you like to say ‘hi’

Have fun! 🙂

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Julie I think you will enjoy the company and support here. We’re all in this together!

Anonymous

Hi Julie,

welcome it’s so nice to meet you. This is a amazing place.
      💕

vanessa

Hi Julie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Julie, welcome to CDH. Your right it’s a fab site. Feel to be yourself here. It’s gone to all my girlie convocations, side from the ones I have with my friend who’s still getting used to Trish. I can’t wait to get to know you honey.

Love Tish

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Julie! I too think this is a great place. Here we are respectful, accepting and supportive. There are so many wonderful girls to make friends and to chat with too.

Amy

Welcome Julie! As a c’s whose dream was to be a woman have fun on your journey!

Char
      Duchess

Welcome to a new Family dear, you are home 😉

Namaste’
      n huggles Hon
      Char

You are so sweet Char! A good gf I think!

Char
          Duchess

Awe thaaank you Hon, what a pleasure to make a new friend hehehe

Anonymous

Hi Julie, welcome to CDH.

Hi Julie nice to meet you  as all these lovely ladies have said i cant add anything to them except again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Julie!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?