• This topic has 40 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

My secret inner girl wants to emerge, and I hope you can help me. I’ve been dressing in secret for many years, and this is really my first step out. Hope to make many new friends.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Kari,

I am also in the same boat, but I am not sure that I am as far as you are.

xoxo,

Sammy

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Sammy,

Thanks for the welcoming note. I’m not that far along, though.

My female self is entirely secret. I don’t know that I’ll ever go out as a girl, not sure I could pull it off. But I like my private time with Kerri.

How about you?

Kerri

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Karri,

I understand, but I haven’t had much time with Sam unfortunately.

Sammy

Hi Kerri,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy looking around the site and meeting friends.

Alice

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you so much.

Anonymous

Hi Karri,

I was using a friend’s profile, but I got my own this is formally Sammy, but I am Ella. Ella was using Sammy’s profile. Sorry of the confusion.

Xoxo

Ella

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi, Ella.Glad to meet you,

Welcome, nothing to fear here.  Everyone was like you at one time.  We have had the fear,hope, expectation, and problems you have or will have.  We will be here to help.  Chat anytime, any subject.  P.S. many years your senior, but still the “ feeling” every day!

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks, Lorraine. I so appreciate your welcoming note.

Hi Kerri, and welcome from another Illinois girl, now living in Arizona. I think you will find CDH to be a warm and welcoming place where can make many new friends, and share your experiences.  I know I have.  I look forward  to hearing more from you in the coming weeks.  Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous
        Lady

Paulette,

So happy to hear from you. I look forward to getting to know you. Thank you for welcoming me.

Kerri

Hi Kerri,

Love the name, you are going through the same things I am going through!This place is very supportive I have found!

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks, Lisa. So glad to meet you.

Hi Kerri, so glad you have joined us. Come at your on pace and enjoy. Just know that you now have at least one friend from the Carolinas and many more from across the globe. Welcome to the family.

Rose.

Hi Kerri,

I hope you soon find fun ways to dress a bit more openly.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Anonymous
        Lady

Willa, you’re so sweet. Thank you.

Anonymous
        Lady

Wanda, I hope so, too! Thanks for welcoming me.

Hi Kerri welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you,if it’s help and advice you need you have come to the right place we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous
        Lady

Rozalyn,

So lovely to meet you. Yes, I’ve already made quite a few friends in just a day’s time. This is a warm, welcoming place.

Kerri

Your welcome Kerri, yes this is the best site for girls like us we are all sister’s on here X

Hugs X

Anonymous

Hi Kerri! Nice to meet you! I hope you find peace and strength in your journey.  See you around 🙂

Anonymous
        Lady

Lilly, lovely to meet you.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kerri happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous
        Lady

Stephanie,

So kind of you to reach out. I’m so looking forward to getting acquainted with you.

Kerri

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Kerri and welcome with open arms to CDH, please come on in and make yourself at home.

Sherri

Anonymous
        Lady

You’re so sweet, Sherri.  Thank you.

Hi Kerri,

My name is Kerri too.  It’s very nice to meet you.  This site has plenty of friendly girls who would love to chat with you. Have fun here.

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks, Kerri. Very glad to meet you.

Hi Kerri nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the femme journeys they have taken..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Kerri as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks, Stephanie, for making me feel welcomed.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Kerri,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Anonymous
        Lady

Terri Anne,

You are so kind. Thank you.

Kerri

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Kerri.

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you, Liara!

Hello Kerri welcome to CDH I am glad you have a shared a part of who you are and having found us you have made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Anonymous
        Lady

April,

Thank you for your gracious welcome. You’re so kind.

Kerri

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Lovely to see you here Kerri, I hope you find this site as valuable as I have.

Janet x

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks, Janet.  I so enjoyed chatting with you yesterday.

Anonymous
      Lady

Thanks, Other Jessica. You’re so kind. Looking forward to being friends:l.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?