Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A little about me:

I’ve been dressing since I was little. I remember borrowing my little sisters clothes and wearing them. Once to school under my regular clothes. I lost my mom at age 10 and my father has never been a part of my life. Too busy drinking.  Went through the system, shuffled from one group home to the next with a short stint with family in between. When they caught me wearing their clothes I was outed to our school and friends, then kicked out and thrown back in the system. I eventually ran away because of physical abuse and lived on the streets. When I was 17 I was arrested and a year later sentenced to 5 years in prison.

Those were the tough years but they have left their scars and have left me a broken down and a empty shell of myself.

Now I’m in my late 40’s, hopelessly single with no prospects, good job with great pay but my mental health is taking over. I work, stay home all the time except to shop and sleep. I am trying to find a therapist to try and take back control but its a struggle

Hi nicole nice to meet you and girl you will never be alone again we are here for you with a wealth ok knowledge here to answer all your questions and dont think that some may be trivial or silly never girlfriend as might get silly answers but no wories we all were there .. So as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Look around get comfortable and just have fun girl with so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with..  So again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Nicole, I am sorry to read about some of your journey. I can only commend you on joining our hroup of lovely and caring ladies. We may be able to listen too yourjourney, and support your future path.
      It is wonderful to have you on site.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Hi Nicole, You might be sad but you are not alone. You will find this forum to be a welcoming and loving place to share and care. It is very evident to me that though you have gone through some very very rough times you are a fighter and survivor, and that goes a long way to winning the battle! We are on you side and there for you any time. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Congratulations on making it this far.  It takes a lot of courage and hard work to pull yourself up out of a situation like that and I applaud you for doing it.  I am new here too (less than a full day), though my history is a lot more privilegded than yours, I too am in my late 40’s trying to figure all of this out. I hope we both find what we are looking for here.

Nicole,

You will be in my prayers today.

Diane

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Nicole…. thank you for sharing, that’s an awfully difficult journey you have had.  I am happy you made your way here, and hope we can help lessen some of your struggles.  Please, settle in and know you are among friends now!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nicole certainly a difficult jouneys but you don’t have to be alone. Welcome to Cdh…

Stephanie 🌷

Good morning Nicole,
      Thanks for sharing so much of your painful past. I hope you can find a sunny future in this world.
      Alicia

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Nicole.

Thank you for sharing. You will find much support here. We have similar pasts and although we can never forget our past it doesn’t have to define us and in fact it strengthens us to become our better selves, or at least thats what I try to believe. If you want to talk then please just send me a private message. Its always good to unburden our doubts and negative feelings with sympathetic friends who let us know we are not alone and there are others out there who really care. Your last name shows you are seeking a better life and it can be had. We are all sisters here.

Michelle

Welcome Nicole.Enjoy the felowship of us girls and take care.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You have reached out and are no longer alone. I hope you find comfort here and being part of a big community a help to you.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Nicole,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Nicolle
      Those seem like darker time and also learning experiences.  I am sure these have made you stronger along the way.  You need to do what will make you happy.  That is the ultimate goal.  So try to evaluate what will do that for you, and take the journey.  Enjoy the site and the forums.

Chrissy

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?