Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Billie
      Lady

hello everyone im krystal a 22yr old gurl trying to figure myself out this seems like a great site really lookin forward to talking about myself and everything more and being part of this online community

Anonymous

Hello Krystal and welcome to the haven that is CDH. Here you’ll find lots of people who can help you explore all those aspects of yourself that you’re trying to figure out. We look forward to hearing your story.

Fill in some more of your profile and before you know it you’ll have lots of new friends eager to chat and share experiences.

Most of all, have fun and enjoy being part of a wonderful thing.

🙂

Billie
      Lady

Thank you im definitely going to fill more out now that im not so busy going to peep around the site some more it will feel so great to talk to others that have felt or feel like me i feel like it will definitely help me find myself some more as of now i consider myself gender non conforming but im learning to embrace my feminine side more and learning how to dress and do makeup and all the other good stuff so girl in training:) lol not sure if i will ever decide to transition and make the conplete switch because im scared to come out publicly tbat i want to be a girl cause we all onow how that can go so im caught in the middle of both genders but as of lately im living life as girly as i can and loving it.

Anonymous

Welcome Krystal! I’m pretty much in the same position you are but it feels good to accept yourself for who you are. Even better when you start making friends who identify with you.

Billie
      Lady

I totally agree kimberly

Krystal,

You found a place that is friendly and supportive a lot quicker than me…..took me 30 years to find CDH. Welcome and I am glad you are here.

Codille Benton
      Ambassador

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Krystal welcome with us
      Catherine

Hello Krystal!

You have found a great community here, welcome to our little piece of Heaven. You’ve found a caring, supportive safe community!

Glad that you’ve joined us!

Cookie! 🙂

Ashley
      Lady

Welcome Krystal!  So glad to have you join us!

So many of us can relate to your words… I’m sure that we’ve shared many experiences neither of us realize.  You are definitely not alone.  Look forward to talking with you and getting to know you more!

~Ashley

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Krystal
      Thsi was a great intro post . Obviously since then we have gotten to know each other better. I am here for you any time you need someone to talk to and thank you for all the sweet comments you have given me on my writingS!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hello name is Krystal new member from northern kentucky’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?