• This topic has 35 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I just joined. I am from WNY. I enjoy my lady life. Its very rewarding to me.

Love, Natasha

Anonymous

Welcome Natasha.I am glad you enjoy your life as a lady.I do too.

Anonymous

Hello Roberta. Thank you for the welcome.

Anonymous

Hi Natasha,

Welcome to CDH! It is nice to meet you!

Kay

Anonymous

Hello Kay. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Anonymous

Thank you.

Laurel
      Lady

Hi Natasha, welcome to CDH! Look around and explore, so much to see and share!

Anonymous

Hello Laurel Nylons. Thank you for the welcome..

Welcome.

Anonymous

Hello Jenny. Thank you for the welcome…

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Natasha

welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world.  Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie

Thank you for the warm welcome…

Hi Natasha nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. As these other lovley ladies have already said lots to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when your comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions about clothing to makeup . so get settled in sit relax and kick your heels off and enjoy yourself and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat later.

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie.

Thank you for the information and the warm welcome 😊

Welcome Natasha!

Anonymous

Hello Kristin.  Thank you for the welcome.😊

Hi Natasha,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hi Natasha

Anonymous

Hi Rebecca

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie

Thank you so much

Love Natasha👄👄

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Natasha 🙂

Isabel x

Anonymous

Hello Isabel

Thank you for the welcome. 😊

Natasha 💋💋

Hi Natasha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Alice

Thank you so much.

Natasha

Welcome Natasha!

Anonymous

Hello Michelle.

Thank you for the welcome.

Hi Natasha, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! I am really way behind and even though I have seen you being active on the site, I try to do welcoming posts in the order new members do there introduction posts (if they do them at all)! But hey better late than never I guess! Besides you have had a lot of our sisters welcome you and so you have learned just how friendly and welcoming this site can be. I am always glad to welcome a new member who seems to be completely comfortable with their feminine persona! You and your significant other go out together and you don’t seem to have any feelings of guilt or shame about who you are and that is wonderful blessing all by itself! Crossdressing should be a joyful thing! But having negative feelings about it can prevent that joyful feeling from being felt. I do hope you will continue to stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members. You can have all the friends you want here Natasha. All you have to do is pick out some sisters you want to know better and do the friend request! I think you will be a wonderful addition to the membership! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response! By the way, I love your profile picture- nice choice! If it is really you then you have the makeup thing down pat! Sign me up for lessons Luv! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hello Teralynn and thank you for the warm welcome. I have made many new friends/sisters here. This is such a wonderful place to be. Yesterday I was on chat and really had a wonderful time. I enjoyed myself… Met many new sisters.

My girlfriend has done my make up and hair for me a few times. I am still learning. 😊 I also had a one on one with a Mary Kay consultant and a one on one with a local professional makeup artist. Both were amazing. They never questioned my CD lifestyle. I was born with blue eyes and blonde hair. Now my eyes are blue with a hint of green. I always hated to get a haircut. I still do. So its long. Without makeup and my hair done. From the backside I look like a lady. I got a friend in trouble with his wife. She seen me standing next to him. She only seen my backside. I was male me. She thought he was with some blonde women. It was great…. I was laughing… His wife couldn’t believe it when she seen me. She says seeing you from the back you look just like a women. I said thank you..

My girlfriend has been just amazing though all of this and allowing me to have my feminine side come out. She really loves Natasha. They are BFF.

Its OK on being late to welcome me. I do understand us ladies get busy sometimes…😊

Thank you again Teralynn.

Hope you have a wonderful night sis….

Natasha

Natasha you are living the the dream many crossdressing people never realize, enjoying your feminine persona with a significant other who loves and appreciates you just exactly as you are. I hope you never wake up from this dream sister! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hello Teralynn.

Truly I am so happy and blessed I have my girlfriend in my life who is so understanding.

I did have someone mention to my family if I was alright in my head. My family, girlfriend and I were out to dinner. Before we headed out I used the restroom. When we left and were on our way home, my girlfriend said the lady next to you. She came over and asked if I was alright in the head. She told my family and girlfriend at least I picked a nice color. I love blue. I had on Dolphin short blue shorts, Shiny suntan pantyhose, blue thong bodysuit, blue clogs.

Well my girlfriend told me she let that lady have it. Nothing further was discussed.

She is truly an amazing lady. Actually I never cared what others think. I am comfortable and confident in wearing what I want.

Its the way I am sis

Luv you sis

💋Natasha

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hello Samantha. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I really enjoy it hear. Yesterday I was on chat and really had a wonderful time. Thank you again. Natasha..

People are going to think what they will! But we cannot and should not live our lives based on how other people think we should live! Just be yourself Natasha and keep that great attitude that you have! I get some looks occasionally when I am out shopping but the way I see it they don’t have to look my way if they don’t like what they see! For the small town I am in most people are nice and take care of their own business! I guess every place has to have a few people around who don’t adhere to the “ live and let live” way of life! – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi, Natasha! Welcome!

Anonymous

Hello Tabitha, thank you so much..

Anonymous

Hello Teralynn. You are so correct. There are some people out there who are just horrible people. Honestly since 2003 I have had just that one issue. I hold my ground. My Natasha ME is loving, caring, compassionate, kind. She loves to make new friends. Male me is just the opposite. As long as my girlfriend allows me to be Natasha, Natasha will live and be happy. Allowing others to see her kind, loving soul.

I never let anyone define Natasha. She has her own soul. She is who she is. No one will ever say anything to change her.

Stay Safe..

Hugs,

Natasha

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?