Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

dressed by my aunt. I was small n skinny n weak. Auntie made me wear long hair. I got a F in PE and she called me a girl. She put my hair in a pony tail with a pink ribbon n did my nails pink too. “You should be a girl’ she laughed.

Anonymous

is that what you wanted if that wasnt what you wanted then it wasnt right of her. You were a kid yoy didnt know better!

it surely confused me….but it allowed me into the wonderful
        feminine world…

Hi Chris…..welcome to CDH.  So your aunt petti-coated you. Does this bother you? Since you joined out site, I assume you are continuing to cross-dress. That is very OK if you wish to do so. If you have questions or would like to chat about your situation…..all of us are quite apprachable. Feel free to contact any of us. My door is always open to you……….

Dame Veronica

yes she ‘pantied’ me….and did that often….i struggled but..in a long story….finally accepted my feminine side….

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

For your aunt it may have been enjoyment but for you much confusion. Life deals us changes in so many ways and growing up, trends follow us and some do develop us to do things that don’t seam right but in our mines theses feelings are here and not going away. So  with many others you can enjoy this passion and be comfortable known it’s supported and accepted here. Meet ,make friends and by happy being who you are .welcome and hope to see you here. 🌹

ty Stephanie…..looking back, altho I fought it, it allowed me to
        discover my soft n sweet feminine side

Anonymous

Sorry that happened to you. I wish you the best! ❤️

it helped make me the girlie I am today tho

Suzanne
      Lady

Hi Chris,

I too was first dressed by aunts (3 of my 17 aunts!)…fought it at first, and then later accepted and began to enjoy it with them.  The girls had also dressed their own baby brother…who remained effeminate ALL of his life.  Theres a tale there of course.

I’ve been married twice (both deceased) but only the second (who had been in show business. loved costumes, makeup, and more) would dress with and for me when in the bedroom.

I discovered FETISH dressing when, courtesy of the military, I was in Amsterdam, Holland and found those famous “Girls of the RED ZONE” who display themselves and their “specialties” in those storefront windows…and have combined the two into what my turn-ons are to this day.

I am the very erotic “Snow-Queen of Tarts” Suzanne LeBizarre — wicked grins – and NO, its NOT drugs!

wowee…what a lucky lady…three aunts…..mine was an amazon…maybe 6-3? 220? …..was very dominant…. was scared of her n became her lil girl….

Anonymous

I love dressing in women’s clothes, from there I’m lost. Confused about what’s next. Estrogen, accessories, make-up, shaving my body. Plus just talking about who I am is odd. I wear panties and an unstuffed bra to work. I want to enjoy this. But how

it is hard to chat about the girl we have hid…I hid it for decades….
        but ‘this’ is attempt to accept the feminine person I am

Hey Chris,

Welcome to CDH.

You have not mention any relationship.

How do you really feel about yourself? Did you like that you Aunt dressed you in femme? Did you continue or want to use the femme attire, after you were on, away from your Aunt?
          If the answer is yes then you really love your feminine side. Don’t be nervous about it. Have some fun when your alone and enjoy the feelings. Put on some lipstick or a lovely dress.

Above all be truthful to yourself.
          If you enjoy the woman in you be her whenever you like. I hope you enjoy this site and enjoy the friendship of others like you.

Anonymous

Hello Chris and welcome,

There is an old saying which I will quote: if it feels good…..do it! That sums it all up quite nicely I say. If your mind and soul feel at ease and good with yourself then you know you are beginning your own journey of self discovery. Many of us have gone through the questions, much the same as you are, am I normal, am I heterosexual, why do I love to dress in women’s clothing? First you have to define normal! There is nobody or anything normal on our beautiful Earth! Normal is a fallacious compromise put in place by those who are afraid of anything or anyone different from them. I love me, I love both sides for me, I am anything but normal and I actually revel in the fact! So my point here is that you have found the correct site where you will find answers to questions you may have or at least the proper direction in finding your own answers. Make friends and chat it up as we girls all love to do. Express yourself and ask your questions. Read the archives and you may find the questions have been asked before by someone searching for their own answers and coincides with what you wish to know. Acceptance and support are here from many knowledgeable ladies who have a myriad of experiences to draw upon. Love to see you here and hope to chat with you sometime. TTFN

Danielle

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?