• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello. I’ve been into crossdressing for several years. But I’ve never told anyone or talked about it until now.

Nikki, don’t feel bad, we have all been through this ourselves. This is the site to learn from and make friends. Read the forums, lots of tips on your desire.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nikki

welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Nikki, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Well girl your secret is out but now you can talk about it with all kinds of wonderful, accepting and supportive people. Need help in any aspect of your crossdressing journey? Well we have plenty of knowledge people who can provide assistance to you. All you have to do is open up to your CDH sisters and let us know what you need help with. Unfortunately, we don’t have a lot of psychics or mind reading members and we are horrible at guessing so you will have to let us know how we can help! If I can be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

I’ve only been here a short time but have been blown away by the kindness, support and staggering amount of great info here. Hope you feel better sharing already, I know I did.

Welcome Nikki.

Congratulations, dear, you’ve found your safe place.  Contribute as much or as little as you are comfortable with.  Lurk a little, learn a lot.  I know i have.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Nikki, welcome and congratulations on deciding to open up and share yourself with us here.  That first step is a big one and you couldn’t have chosen a better or more supportive place to start.  Take some time to look around and get comfortable with all there is to offer and with all the wonderful ladies here.  There are so many similar experiences we all have in common and we can gain strength and comfort from one another.  Allow yourself to be happy Nikki. 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Nikki, it’s certainly hard to tell. There’s only one person who knows about me. Doesn’t make dressing up any less fun tho. I’m here if you wanna chat.

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Nikki!

Hi Nikki

Stevie said it best! Welcome to CDH.

Nikki, I’ve just learned my other sister supports my femme desire and will help me full fil it.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Nikki! There is something amazingly freeing about being able to open up to people and tell them who you really are. This is the perfect place to do just that! Have fun.

Emily

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?