Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, this is the closest I have ever really been to “coming out”. I’m a 29 year old man who fantasizes day in and day out about being a woman. Every time I have put on a bra or slipped on a pair of panties has felt almost like a spiritual experience, unfortunately the shame and confusion around it has stopped me from exploring too far. I would really like some support in ending that shame. It feels soooo good to feel feminine. only a few people in my life know about it and I have never really done myself the favor of breaking thru and looking at it deeply. I’m ready to do that now. Looking forward to meeting ppl who are dealing with similar issues and excited to finally present as female, see where it takes me. I’m very interested in your stories, let’s chat!

Anonymous
      1. Hi Sable , CDH is a welcoming place to be , lots of different experiences here from plenty of girls , enjoy your time & discovery , 😊 Tiff
      Anonymous

Welcome Sable.  Most of us have struggled with those same feelings.  You will find a lot of support and friendships on CDH.

Welcome Sable. like other girls said ,   don’t be ashamed or scared about dressing up.  if some people know about your dressing up , dress up and show them but do it slowly, its hard to come out to the world that does not under stand the x dressing world. woman dress up in manly cloths all the time so why cant we dress up in female cloths. my wife found out and is now letting me dress up when our last adult child is not home. i dress up from head to toe and feel free and feminine the way i should be

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sable,  welcome. Your certainly in the right place for building your confidence. Feeling shamed and being certainly confused is how many who arrive here feel. Getting comfortable is important and the girls here are so helpful and supportive so start your journey knowing their’s a community here of total acceptance and a care for everyone who has come here looking for answers. Reading stories of others help me immensely offering insight on how many here sort out their difficulties and  cope to better understand this amazing world. Enjoy all that we have to offer and in no time I’m sure that door will eventually open and out you will be there to show yourself for all to see . Best to you looking forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome to CDH Sable.Enjoy the site.You can relax here and be yourself without fear of being judged.If you wish to chat send me a p.m.

Welcome!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?