Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello I’m Doug I haven’t taken a woman’s name yet. I just started here today. Living in Atlanta, GA. I done crossdressing off and on since 2013.

Anonymous

Hello Doug….

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Doug  hello and welcome. May I suggest Danielle pretty name…

Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjiy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Danielle is a cute name Stephanie thanks for the suggestion. Although lately I was thinking of the name Elianna. I always liked that name.

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

Yes I like it too…  Elianna  very nice meeting you….

Hugs.

Stephanie ❤

Hi Doug

Welcome to CDH it is lovely to meet you. There are lots of friendly girls here, I look forward to catching up with you at some point.

Jessica x

Anonymous

Hi Douglas, welcome to the site.
      Elianna would be a beautiful name.
      LOL Amanda X

Hi Douglas,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Douglas, and welcome! Your name will come to you and you’ll know when it does!

Welcome Douglas!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?