Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,

I’m Stephanie (Steph). I’ve been dressing for about 10 years. I don’t dress full time but hopefully one day I will be able. I’m married w/kids, my wife knows and even helps me dress. I only get to dress for our date nights.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

We seem to be getting a lot of new members that’s ok all are welcome x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Welcome Stephanie You will love it here. Lots of support and acceptance. You are very lucky to have a understanding wife.

Hi Stephanie 💕

First of all, Welcome to CDH. I’m so happy to read that your wife supports you, it’s wonderful. My X, we have been divorced for twelve years now, despise me for dressing and for being transgender. Luckily our son (23) says that he’s proud of me. So I absolutely gives a (ugly words) in what she thinks. It’s not all SOs that is so supportive, I wish you all luck in your female life. What does your kids say? or they are to young know?  To my experience the young ones today think it’s quite normal to dress or being trans.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie   welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷  ps love your name Lol…

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Stephanie  wow sounds like an echo in here  nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here.. Its so wonderful that you have a supportive wife as myself also its so fantastic to have the support and acceptance on our girly life .. So read away from the forums and posts about the lives of many ladies here traveling down there girly path in life and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments .. Then your turn he he just tell us a story or two about the life and times of Stephanie  theres that echo again ha ha .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. Just do us a little favor go back to your profile page and fill in a little more please this is how we get to know you better thanks.. And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Steph,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, welcome to CDH, got to be the best place to find caring and supportive friends.

Hugs

Diana

Hi Steph! Welcome to CDH!🤗

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?