Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everybody I am new here but I like what I’ve seen so far.

I’m here to post photos and make new friends in my area perhaps that would love to  have some girls nights (:

I’m 23 yrs young and married (to a woman) and I’m just loving my best life at the moment!

So, don’t hesitate to connect please I’m shy 😂

Hi Jaycee,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Jaycee, and welcome! You’re in the right place. You’ll make lots of friends here and girls just want to have fun!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

JayCee

Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting. With so much ahead of you you’ll find Cdh very helpful and our girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you . Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jaycee, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community! Stick around and be active on this site and you won’t be shy with us for long! One of our members once compared CDH to a sorority. A sisterhood of crossdressers. Sisters support each other and help out if we can. I love the comparison! I think you will love it too. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome JayCee! Lots of encouragement and support to be found here. Feel free to ask questions and share stories. Have fun exploring all the information here and enjoy your journey of discovering the woman in you!

Emily.

Welcome JayCee!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?