Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’ve been Crossdressing on and off for my whole life. Recently came out to my wife of 10 years. Were working through it and shes very supportive. We have out struggles. I was looking for some like minded people and maybe make some new friends.

My wife not happy about it. Taboo subject at mo.

[postquote quote=374721]
        It’s back and forth honestly.  Shes supportive but then has awkwardness about it. Shes not happy about it either. But trying to be supportive

It’s back and forth honestly.  Shes supportive but then has awkwardness about it. Shes not happy about it either. But trying to be supportive

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

All that one can ask for. Hopefully over time she will become more comfortable and start enjoying more of N’adia.  My wife took awhile as she tolerated  my dressing  but was afraid of how our relationship was developing. Realizing that I’m no threat to our marriage and most of all no threat to her she began feeling more at ease. She’s still my queen  bee and she happy to me for always saying so. As Stephanie she’s accepting her as a girlfriend but otherwise I’m always to be her husband to which she is ever expecting me to be. Small steps leads to more acceptance and for my wife as her say matters to where I’m going. Best to you both moving forward…

Stephanie 🌹 🌹

Hi N’adia nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here . At least with some support you are on the winning side of the battle as we say here take Baby steps  dear and lots of conversations just take your time .And coming here is a good step in the right direction as so much to see and do here reading forums and posts so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments and asking some questions from clothing to makeup and everything else you have wanted to know about . Also a biggie when talking with wife touch on if you wish that we have a place here for Wifes and SOs to  join that they can ask questions to other Wifes and SOs about this step in your life . Also she can step over to our side and ask us questions and we cant step over to there side just for them to have a place in private but when shes comfortable she can ask us things .So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around  for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi N’adia,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marriage is a two way streak. With the good and the bad comes compromise,  communicating and being respectful to each other. As we face new challenges,  some things are hard for the other to come to terms with but with every moment comes mutual understanding to your partners feelings and discussions to make each other aware of  concerns each are experiencing. Longer the secret,  the more difficult the situation becomes.

Help is just a click away. Post your questions to our forums and many will offer their advice and experiences to better your own understanding. Best to you both as you travel through these unusual times.

Stephanie 🌹

[postquote quote=374734]
      I most def will. Thank you for such a warm welcome. We have been taking baby steps but I’ve felt somewhat lonely in the process. Which is why I was able to find this place. I do have questions as well.

[postquote quote=374729]
      Yeah based on our conversations it’s a lot of not understanding why as well as fear. I’m being patient and supportive as she is if not more. But it’s a little frustrating at times. She is there for me though.

Hi N’adia,

Welcome toCDH.

Alice

Welcome N’adia!

Hi N’adia, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. You still have questions and you are the crossdressing person so can you imagine all the questions your wife might be struggling with? Did he turn gay? Doesn’t he love me anymore? Where is all this going to lead to? In most cases, with time things become familiar and acceptable (perhaps with limits). So be patient! Make sure you answer all her questions as best as you can. Significant others need some reassurance that you are still the person that they married (with a few exceptions), that you don’t want out of the relationship and just how far you plan on taking your crossdressing journey? If you can answer those questions you definitely have a chance at getting her to accept your crossdressing and maybe even becoming actively supportive! She might also want to know why all of a sudden you want to do this? If you are are like most crossdressing people you would probably tell her you don’t really know, but subconsciously you do! If you can ever get her to the point where she doesn’t see your crossdressing as a threat she might become a crossdresser’s ideal wife – loving, accepting and supportive! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way have you started working on your profile page yet? Just curious! – Blessings

[postquote quote=375795]
      Thank you so much for the reply! We are continuously working on it. I set limits on myself atm. so she doesnt feel so overwhelmed. Shes is letting me do things like pierce my ears, and shave my legs. I am allowed to underdress. Im grateful for what i have. She is trying. As far as my profile i just took a couple of pictures. I am VERY excited! Im going to work on it now!

Josline
      Baroness

Dear N’adia

wish you the best of luck with your supportive wife , I’ m like you trying to cope with the relationship of being crossdresser in front of my wife which is also supportive but does not like to see me dressing in front of her ,,,step by step might reach our goal to live as two women together at the end ….

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?