- November 23, 2021 at 7:16 am #579344AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hey all. I’m back. Been a long year for me, and just got worse the other day. I’m still in recovery from an accident early this year, and now have been diagnosed with Covid. Oh well. Haven’t been able to dress in a while as my wife doesn’t know. My only release is on here and in video games.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 24, 2021 at 5:46 pm #580144Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 3920Has thanked: 56142 timesBeen thanked: 13861 times
- November 24, 2021 at 12:11 pm #580059Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1075Has thanked: 23762 timesBeen thanked: 3824 times
- November 24, 2021 at 11:50 am #580037
- November 24, 2021 at 6:36 am #579860
- November 24, 2021 at 6:34 am #579858Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 1224Has thanked: 12162 timesBeen thanked: 2601 times
Welcome back Anna Leigh. So sorry you are having to recover from an accident and now have to deal with Covid. You are now a prime candidate for the “When it rains it pours club” but being here and able to communicate with your crossdressing sisters will no doubt help you deal with your unfortunate situation. Also, whenever I get depressed (and yes that does occasionally happen to me), I find playing my favorite video games actually takes my mind off of whatever was depressing me. Hey luv – whatever works. So stay active on the site, reconnect with CDH friends and do the things you need to fully recover from your accident’s injuries and your Covid condition. I wish you a full recovery from both. – Blessings from Teralynn
- November 24, 2021 at 4:55 am #579817Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 912Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 3005 times
- November 23, 2021 at 3:48 pm #579579
- November 23, 2021 at 1:06 pm #579501SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 667Has thanked: 16894 timesBeen thanked: 2758 times
- November 23, 2021 at 12:46 pm #579495
- November 23, 2021 at 12:26 pm #579486
- November 23, 2021 at 11:39 am #579467
- November 23, 2021 at 11:09 am #579456
- November 23, 2021 at 11:01 am #579449Terri AnneAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 1287Has thanked: 1907 timesBeen thanked: 2788 times
- November 23, 2021 at 9:52 am #579413
- November 23, 2021 at 9:40 am #579406Liara WolfeLadyRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1607Has thanked: 3155 timesBeen thanked: 5432 times
- November 23, 2021 at 8:00 am #579361Marcellette LavalLadyRegistered On: February 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 247Has thanked: 711 timesBeen thanked: 1289 times
- November 23, 2021 at 7:58 am #579358Tara RyanLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 524Has thanked: 1787 timesBeen thanked: 1955 times
Hi Anna Leigh,
Welcome back. I am sorry to hear that you have had such a challenging time and now been struck by the dreaded covid, I hope you feel better soon.
Take care of yourself.
- November 23, 2021 at 8:16 am #579373AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
The good news is that my symptoms are mild. I’ve never been known to get extremely sick, at least not but once every 2 years or so. All I’ve had was a fever that broke within an hour, a massive headache Sunday, and a small cough that developed this morning.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.