Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey all. I’m back. Been a long year for me, and just got worse the other day. I’m still in recovery from an accident early this year, and now have been diagnosed with Covid. Oh well. Haven’t been able to dress in a while as my wife doesn’t know. My only release is on here and in video games.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Anna Leigh,

Welcome back.  I am sorry to hear that you have had such a challenging time and now been struck by the dreaded covid, I hope you feel better soon.

Take care of yourself.

Tara.

Anonymous

The good news is that my symptoms are mild. I’ve never been known to get extremely sick, at least not but once every 2 years or so. All I’ve had was a fever that broke within an hour, a massive headache Sunday, and a small cough that developed this morning.

Hi Anna Leigh,

Sorry to hear of your accident and hope your recovery is progressing well…. Welcome back!

Marcellette

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Sorry for your troubles. Welcome back.

Hugs, Liara

Krissy
      Lady

Welcome back hunni 😘

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Anna,

Welcome back! Glad you are able to be here. Hope your recovery continues and you get back to 100%.

Hugs,

Terri Anne

Anonymous

Unfortunately I’ll never be truly 100%, courtesy of having messed up my shoulder permanently playing baseball. But at least 97% will suffice.

That dear is a very positive attitude. Make the best of the situation you are in. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hi Anna welcome back,

Hugs Roz X

Welcome back.
      Hugs Charlotte

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Anna Leigh ….

Wonderful having you back ❤

Welcome back.
      Liz

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Anna ,
      I hope your recovery will go well and I am glad to hear your covid symptoms are only mild.
      Welcome back at the sisterhood.
      Love Sylvia.

Hi Anna Leigh,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Anna Leigh. Sorry to hear about your accident and illness. I hope you recover soon so you can have a little girl time. Welcome to CDH.

Much love,
      Raquel

Welcome back Anna Leigh. So sorry you are having to recover from an accident and now have to deal with Covid. You are now a prime candidate for the “When it rains it pours club” but being here and able to communicate with your crossdressing sisters will no doubt help you deal with your unfortunate situation. Also, whenever I get depressed (and yes that does occasionally happen to me), I find playing my favorite video games actually takes my mind off of whatever was depressing me. Hey luv – whatever works. So stay active on the site, reconnect with CDH friends and do the things you need to fully recover from your accident’s injuries and your Covid condition. I wish you a full recovery from both. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Oh honey, I will certainly keep you in my thoughts❤️

Haley😘

Feeling so sad for you Hun. Hope you get better soon.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Anna Leigh,

sorry to hear about your accident, and now Covid on top of that. I hope things get better for you real soon, and you exceed your target of 97%!

welcome back!

❤️ Lara

Anonymous

It isn’t a target, it’s the best I can do. I’ll never be able to lift my right arm above shoulder level again.

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

So sorry to hear that! You will be in my thoughts, and prayers!

Lara

Hi Anna nice to have you home  and well wishes to you and prayers to a speedy recovery  hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?