Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

New girl here, but long time gurl. Hopping to make and meet new friends. Life long dressing, enjoy outings with gurl friends. I love classy dressing, but can get down as a country gurl too.
      HUGS

Jill 👠

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Jill,

Welcome to CDH!!! It’s great to see you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Jill,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jill   welcome and happy that you have joined our Sisterhood. This is truly a beautiful place meeting new people and making friends along the way . Since  being here I’ve noticed different levels of dressing. Like myself I’m just new to this and learning and understanding who I am. You dear have been there and experienced and I’m sure your expertise and warm advice would be greatly asked by these lovely ladies. Here at Cdh we’re everywhere and that’s what makes this a special place  .
      Stephanie 🌹

Hello Jill. I hope you love it here as so many other Gurls do. It’s such a wonderful place to make friends and chat.
      Have a wonderful experience and please share.

Welcome Jill!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Jill! We are glad you’re here. Feel free to ask questions, share stories, and interact in the forums. Most of all, have fun!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?