Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello ladies. I had to create a new account. My old email was hacked again. But it’s me, Annaleigh. I’m still fairly new in my journey, and to all of this.

Emily
      Lady

Glad to have you back Annaleigh! Don’t you just hate hackers? Have fun here!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome back sweetie 😘 💕

Hugs Stephanie🌷

Welcome back Annaleigh!

Alice

Anonymous

It’s good to be back. I hate hackers. Makes me wanna give someone a swift kick between the legs, but then that would be unladylike.

[postquote quote=429593]
      Hi Annaleigh,

Afterall, one has to defend themselves.  If you’re contacted by a troll let the staff know and they will take action to delete them.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi sisters come on in to CDH its the only place ive found where its ok to be like us its ok to be anything you are and everyone is so beautiful and friendly

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hello AnnaLeigh、here’s hoping you have no more hiccups in the near future!

Hi Annaleigh good luck round #2 damn hackers we should be able to shoot them ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Easy there sister. I’m one of them. But at least I know what happened with this one.

Dang ok girl ill put my gun away just wishing ha ha .

Stephanie

Anonymous

Haha. I’m more of a counter hacker, but you have to know how to hack in order to counter hack. Plus, without hackers, I’m jobless.

Hi Annaleigh

Welcome back… into the bosom of friendly women! I will be the first to admit that this is the best place for… everything

Love //Polly

Welcome!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?