Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone. Thanks for reading and especially thanks for accepting me here. I have thought about doing this for myself for years, but was always held back by something. Then a friend gifted me with a abundance of supplies to transform myself, and after support from my current partner I finally did it. And I feel so wonderful. So right, so pretty. I should have done this ten years ago. Im just starting on my journey, but i feel like this is already a part of me. I look forward to exploring it further and becoming the best version of myself.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welocome to CDH Joan, you are going to love it here. It is such a wonderful experience dressing and feeling like a woman. Like you it is a part of who I am (a very big part). Take care and enjoy the site and all of the loving girls here.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome. Joan!!!!
      Hugs
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

Welcome Joan

Hi Joan,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Joan!  That’s a great starter from your friend.  And I’m glad you have so much support.  Don’t  look back at what could have been, look forward to what the future can be.  Most of all, have fun.

Much love,

Raquel

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Joan you certainly found the right place to explore and learn. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome Joan!
      You are going to love this place!
      Hugs
      Lara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Joan,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Joan ,

A very warm welcome here on CDH.

It must be so great to have a friend like that !

Love Sylvia.

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Joan

Anonymous

Hi Joan

Hang onto that suportive partner!

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Hi Joan,

we met briefly on the chat last night! Welcome to CDH, you’re in the right place.

— Abbie 🥰

Hi Joan,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?