Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jaiylyn
      Lady

Hello fellow travelers. I am so glad I found you. I have been closeted for so many years. I read an article yesterday by one of our members talking about a \”secret\” he always had. That struck home with me. Exactly how I\’ve felt for ever. If I can meet just one person I can open up to, It would be such a blessing. Thank you for reading this. I look forward to making new friends.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome  and yes I’m sure you’ll find many here to talk, share each other’s stories and experiences as we enjoy this beautiful feeling to dressing. Here in a community of full acceptance and support. A place where all care for one another with help just for the asking. Many friends can be  made and a feeling of understanding. Happy you are with us and enjoy you journey ahead. 🌹

Jaiymelynn welcome to CDH and I think you have come to the right place.  The ladies here are so wonderful and so helpful.  I have met several great friends and I think you will too.  Look around and check out the friends group and the chat room and forums I am sure you will get to know some of the ladies here and your life as Jaiymelynn will grow.  Say hello anytime.

Sara Marie

hello and welcome to a great, and super supportive, site. even though we are all on our own journey, I believe we all share certain hopes & fears & dreams & desires to live as the person we know we are – even if we are the only one who knows her.
      I know as much as I would like to share Julie with the world, what really matters is me embracing my femme side and being happy with it. That and having some pretty lipstick to wear…

Jaiymelynn. Welcome to CDH, sweetie! My but it took me a while to get your name straight LOL. You have a home here girl, you may speak and divulge anything you wish, with out fear. We are your sisters, never hurt you and hold your confidences in secret. I look forward to hearing more about you and if you have any questions or comments…my door is always open…do come in, pull up a chair, set yourself down and lets talk.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?