• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well, I don’t have much to really say that most of you probably haven’t already experienced or could guess.  I’m a 34 year old who has been infatuated, for lack of a better word, with the idea of being a woman for most of my life.  It took a pretty dramatic experience to finally realize what I truly wanted to be, and I’m still coming to terms with what that all means.  It has brought me much closer to my wife though, which is a plus.

Anyhow, good to meet you all and glad to join in on the fun here!

Anonymous

Hello Melissa! You are very fortunate to have a wife who is so understanding and supportive! Cheers!!

I truly am, she didn’t find out in the easiest method but she’s really been the most supportive and amazing woman I could have possibly imagined about it.  Thank you for the welcome!

Anonymous

Welcome, Melissa, you’ve joined a truly wonderful group of girls – and we’re happy you’re here!

Hugs,

Shawna

Thank you very much!  I’ve been browsing the forums for a bit now and I definitely agree, this is one sweet and wonderful community!

Anonymous

Morning Melissa! Welcome to the club my dear!

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Melissa , I’ve only been here since early this month & am happy to have joined</p>

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melissa, wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Melissa!

Hi Melissa.I have a supportive S.O too.Like yours she is amazing.I am in a great place now on my crossdressing journey and it’s all because of her kindness,love,support and advice.

Anonymous

Welcome Melissa.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?