Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone my name is Hannelore and i Am New to the crossdressers world. I have had feelings but never explored them until i decided to buy a dress and when i did i had a feeling of Joy. I felt SO good wearing Girls clothes that i wanted to wear them more often. At this point i dont have much jet but am looking for more. Like Shoes which is difficult to find because i have shoe size 46 and there Arent a lot of high heels in that size😣. Greetings

Hi Hannelore, Welcome to CDH, you will find there are plenty of girls here to advise and help you.

Andrea xx

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Hannelore. It’s a beautiful name. Welcome to CDH. As Andrea said, you will have advice and help in galore. I find size 45 shoes with high heels in Payless Shoes or Shoes of Prey, although I rarelly buy heels over four inches. I wish you success in your journey.

Gisela.

Hi Hannelore, yes in deed beautiful name. welcome to C.D.H  nice to meet you

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hannelore  welcome.  “Oh yes” that first dress,  it was very emotional when my dress arrived and then shortly later to slip it on looked in the mirror and that was it hooked for life. Joining here later really helped . The girls here helped my in so many ways and now I’m exploring more and with that so so does the wardrobe. That’s the fun part and it’s so much to know. Keep looking dear shoes are out there. Have fun looking. 🌹

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?