Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, my name is Vickie! I’ve had an interest in Crossdressing since I was a kid. Through the years I’ve gone through phases of crossdressing and purging. I am aage 46 now and just recently had the urge to Crossdress again. I am looking to meet new friends who can relate. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

Vickie

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Vickie welcome to the site! We are so glad you joined our community. Great first step posting an intro. Browse the forums and the member sites and jump right in with comments,questions,posts. You’re sure to find people at the same point on the spectrum as you are, As you feel comfortable, revisit your profile page and try to answer as many of the question as you can. IT really helps you to examine your self and think about where you are and where you want to be-at least it did for me! While we have members of all ages you will find many in the similar age range as yourself(I Am 50 myself) and most everybody is friendly and willing to talk about their own experiences and listen as you discuss yours. Hope we can be friends and get to know each other better!
      Cynthia

Kendra
      Duchess

Hi Vickie and welcome! I too have been interested in wearing panties and pantyhose since I was a kid. I got into it in my 20’s and even went to nightclubs dressed en femme a few times. But then I got married, had kids and repressed for over 20 years. Now my kids are out on their own and I am wearing panties and tights as I write this note. In my case the feelings came back strong – I was walking past the legware and makeup aisles at the local drug store and the pantyhose and lipstick was calling me

So I gave in – and I am a crossdresser again

Hi Cynthia and Kendra, thank you for the welcome! I am more or less a closet crossdresser. I did go ahead and fill out my profile. I was thinking about going out enfemme on Halloween, but looking for someone to help me out with that. I also thought about going to a salon to get “a good look” with make up as well.

Hi Vickie , Welcome to the club you will find many friends here and alot of information also so stay awhile and enjoy and educated your self.
      Hugs,
      Stacey S.

Hi There Stacey, and thank you for the welcome!

@vickievictoria

That’s where I got my first big push into CD. I went to a neighborhood party in a wedding dress. Gotta wig. My wife had done my nails and makeup. It was awesome. I still get crap from some of the neighbors 2 years later but well worth the total immersion into a big group of people that know me well all done under the guise of Halloween. I still get nonsense from some of the neighborhood woman that they still see me in that wedding gown. I ask if I’d come as dracula, would they still be afraid I’d bite?

I’m planning to go to another party as Mz Jenner next week. Can’t wait. Got heels and breast forms this time.

Great story. Welcome to this great group of friends. Everyone here is great.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?