Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Samantha Lynn
      Duchess

Hello there to all…my name is Samantha and I look forward to talking to all and making some new friends that enjoy looking and feeling as beautiful as they can. I have dressed for as long as I remember off and on, got married and divorced for 15 yrs and that’s when I started to buy my own things and Samantha was hooked…my inner lady has matured to who I am now. I’m not perfect but do the best I can but let’s face it…as long as you are comfortable with who you are that is what matters…I cant wait to hear and talk with all of you wonderful ladies!! 😊

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha . Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Samantha Lynn
        Duchess

Thank you very much Stephanie, this seems like my kind of ladies and am finding many intresting areas of the site…IM SO EXCITED!!! lol and Thank you agian…I have posted a couple pics and hope that they are in standard with this beautiful community 😊

Jennie Heels
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Samantha,
      Starting to get more comfortable expressing myself in my feminine true self.I really am looking forward to chat with other girls that feel the same

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Samantha. Welcome to CDH and lots of love from myself and all us lovely ladies. xxx Melina

Samantha Lynn
        Duchess

Hello Melina and thank you for the warm welcome 😊

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Samantha,

Welcome from the U.K. it is lovely to meet you.  I hope you make a lot of friends here, I hope to chat with you at some point, please feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Samantha Lynn
        Duchess

Hello Tara, such a pleasure to meet you and to belong to a wonderful community

Anonymous

Hi Samantha!

Connie

xxx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Samantha and welcome!  I’ve always loved that name, and I am sure you will love what I hope will be your new home with us.  Please, do not worry about being perfect, nobody is.  We should just concern ourselves with being perfectly happy with who we are instead.  That’s more realistic, and more fun too.  Nice to meet you hon – hopefully you get settled in and comfy, and once again, welcome! 🙂

Stevie

Samantha Lynn
        Duchess

Thank you for welcoming me Stevie, so glad to be a part of a wonderful community

Anonymous

Welcome

Hi Samantha and welcome!  So nice to meet you, and I love your sense of style – that secretary outfit is just lovely, thanks for sharing!

Marcellette

Anonymous

Hi Samantha it’s nice to meet you X

All the girls will only be too glad to chat with you, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you,

Hugs Roz X

Samantha Lynn
        Duchess

Hello there Roz…so nice to meet you…cant wait to share in discussions and stories and make new friends along the journey…

Welcome Samantha from another Carolina girl.

Samantha Lynn
        Duchess

Thank you for the warm welcome Michaela, I am looking forward to many conversations and making new friends

Sylvia
      Lady

Welcome Dear Samantha !
      I have been on CDH now for more than 6 weeks and it has
      been an awesome time.
      The girls here are wonderful , hope you will enjoy your stay here ,
      Love Sylvia.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Samantha,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Samantha Lynn
        Duchess

Thank you so muxh… I can feel where I belong without judgement

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Samantha, to this Heavenly address of friendly persons

Samantha Lynn
        Duchess

Thank you Requal…I know I will enjoy ever bit there is to offer. Love your name 😊

Welcome to CDH, Samantha!

-Candice

Hi Samantha nice to meet you And happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As these other wonderful ladies have said with there welcome i cant add much to them except to say again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Samantha. Nice to have you join us, here. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

Much love,
      Raquel

Samantha Lynn
        Duchess

Thank you Raquel for your warm welcome…I am already having a wonderful time here 😊

Samantha Lynn
      Duchess

Thank you Roz…so nice to be welcomed so warmly

Samantha Lynn
      Duchess

Thank you Bobbiesue…such a pleasure to make your acquaintance 😊

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?