Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hoping all are well. Sorry for taking so long to post up.

I have been cross-dressing since childhood. My Aunt Carol put me in one of her nighties one freezing cold night up in the mountains. She told me that if I wanted to sleep with her, I would have to wear it. It was freezing, I was 5, and I wanted to be warm. When she put it on over my head, I asked her why it felt so soft. Her answer was that it was satin. I slept like a baby in it. The next day I walked out to the living room and my mother was horrified and told my Aunt not to do it again. But at 7 I felt my first pair of pantyhose on my body and that’s when it all began.

Hello and welcome to CDH you will find this a very welcoming, understanding and supportive family. Hope you enjoy it here exploring the different forum threads and polls. Thanks for sharing April.

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Tiffany as i see you have been here for a while so you know this wonderful place works .. But you are still a sister and family member and so welcomed here and so hope i didnt miss you when you joined and gave you a warm welcome  as all girls deserve hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Tiffany welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up  with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you, I’ve been dressing since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried wearing my older sister’s lingerie, I had no one to dress me up when i was younger like an aunt or my sister, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family too,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Sounds like me I was full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. Had my prom dress 👗 for a long time. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Good Morning, all you beautiful Ladies.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tiffany

happy to welcome you here with us . never too late to experience this as I have found late myself . Always had this feeling but not until my 60,s that I actually came out to my wife and started this journey. Many like ourselves here discovering this and with the help and support I have received here and the many wonderful ladies with their advice really help me understand how to cope with theses confusing changes. Very nice meeting you and enjoy being part of this wonderful community.

Stephanie 🌹

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Tiffany, now that you’re officially out in the open here at CDH I look forward to hearing more about you. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Trish ❤️

Hi Tiffany,
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta♥️

Hi Tiffany

That is a neat story, thanks for sharing :-). I had a strong influence toward my dressing at a young age from my aunt as well.  Something about those aunts!

Welcome girl!

Tara

Thank you for the experience, it truly confirms that our Aunts are lovely.

My grandmother did the same thing, almost. I was staying with her while my parents and siblings went to visit family (I didn’t know the other relatives very well and didn’t want to go, so I stayed with my grandmother. I was 7 yrs old). She didn’t live very far away, but she did live in the country, which was handy (Grandpa was a farmer until a auto accident took his life all too soon). I forgot to pack my pajamas and didn’t find out until bedtime. Gram asked if I wanted to put on one of her “nighties”to wear to bed, (she was not a very big woman) I wasn’t sure what a nightie was, but I said sure. It was heaven! Lace trim, satin type. I wore it or a similar one, that two weeks I was with her. She did ask me the next day if I wanted to go to the store and she’d buy a pair of pajamas, I said “no, the nightie was fine.” She said “I thought you’d like it”, but I couldn’t keep wearing hers, so she took me to the store and bought me my first nightie I ever owned! It was very feminine, somewhat sheer, silky and had lace across the bodice. When I we got back to her house, she told me to try it on to make sure it fit (it did) and she asked how it felt. I told her it felt very good to have on. She said it looked nice and pretty on me, and she’d keep it at her house so I could wear it whenever I spent the night, and anything else I wanted to wear that she didn’t think my parents should know about. She bought me nighties, panties and an occasion, training bras, eventually a “normal” bra, which we stuffed, and a girl’s swimsuit for swimming in her pond, over the years she bought me clothing to wear at her house, until her passing. I was the oldest grandson at her funeral. The tradition in our family that the eldest grandson available at the funeral was always chosen to be the lead pallbearer, which I was. Underneath my very drab male suit, I was wearing the last pair of panties she ever bought me. She didn’t care what I wore at her house, I just wasn’t allowed to go into town with her with any female clothes on except panties. I generally wore dresses, etc. My grandmother, for being an old school upstanding church going woman, was certainly open to her grandson being a crossdresser and instead of trying to stifle and change me, she accepted me as I was. I was always sad when I had to go back home. I miss and love her, not just for being accepting, but for being the nicest woman I have ever known.

What a great life. I love your Grandmother.

Thank you all for your praise for my comment. I hope you all are having a great new year.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Tiffany,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have  introduced yourself. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 stacked bars, consisting of three horizontal bars[sometimes called the ‘ hamburger’] Menu.

Here is a link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

** There may be special offers and discounts as you enter the “Join Crossdresser Heaven”

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hello ladies. I hope this finds you all doing well. I have been on the move and busy trying to figure out this new place I call home.

Welcome and I know that pantyhose were my first thing to try on and have been hooked even since. They are what started me into my crossdressing journey.

Harriette
      Lady

Some aunts are cool. I wish that I had some. 🥴

Hi Tiffany,

You were very blessed to have such an aunt.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?