• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Lyla and am a secret cd from Ohio

Oh, Hi, Lyla! I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lyla welcome to Cdh .

Being secretive is experience by many here. A secret kept deep inside for the world not to see. Wanted to open up the true spirit of one’s self but to be afraid to distance further the people around you. It does draw tears not being able to enjoy true satisfaction in having others look at you as you feel inside. I do see this. Now you can find many like yourself all discovering their love for dressing

Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi, Lyla.  Welcome.

Welcome Lyla!

Hi Lyla, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Glad you found this site. It is a blessing for crossdressing people. Here you can share your secret with lots of other crossdressers and feel safe. The girls here are friendly and supportive. The site has all kinds of ways to reach out to other members and I strongly recommend that you do. Being active is the best way to get to know them, make friends, share experiences and get answers to any questions you might have. So enjoy and stay active! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Lyla,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

hi lyla welcome x

Hi, Lyla! hello and welcome to our world and to this site called C.D.H. were we all are x dressers that decided to come out or join this site to learn more about it and find new friends.  read my profile will tell my side of my journey  I am 56 now and wife knows of my x dressing

Sunita
      Lady

Welcome Lyla

Anonymous

Welcome

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?