Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi.

Im Taylor,

I have been crossdressing since a teenager, Been married for 40 Years now. My lovely wife still does not know, So complete closet dresser.

Love to all.

Taylor May xxooxx

Anonymous

Hey Taylor! Welcome! Looking forward to chatting with you girl!

Luv it the in the closet space
      I finally got a my own clost, just me and its Lovely, Enjoy

Hi Taylor,

Welcome from the U.K.  Congratulations on surviving 40 years of marriage in the closet. I’ve managed 30 so far. It’s not a bad place to be. I have a great marriage and great life in general and the occasional bit of crossdressing is like the icing on the cake. Why risk spoiling things by coming out?

Katie x

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Taylor and welcome!   Thanks for expanding your closet to include us at CDH, we always love that!  Lots of ladies here have similar experiences and I think you will find sharing those experiences among friends makes the journey so much more enjoyable.  Take some time to look around and know you are among girls who really do care and support each other.  Happy to have you join us Taylor!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Taylor  welcome to Cdh.  Congrats on 40 years. I myself will be celebrating our 42nd and I’ve never been happier. I too was closeted for many many of those years but 4 years ago I did open up and divulged to her about my self. It wasn’t easy but certainly was a huge surprise for her. Turbulent times but eventually she became accepting and Stephanie became part our lives. Enjoy your journey and your time here with us. And a big hug from over here in Canada…

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hello Taylor welcome to CDH nice to meet you, I have been closet crossdresser for 40+ years know how you feel.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Hi Taylor,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Taylor!

Welcome, Taylor! Enjoy and make yourself at home!

HUgs,

Ginny

Hi Taylor, Welcome to the CDH family. I’m sure you’ll love it here, I think I’m addicted to the site. I’m just started dressing myself. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Taylor! We’re glad you found this site and have chosen to be part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Your story is similar to many you will read here so you can be assured you are not alone. Have fun!

Welcome!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?