Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m very new to crossdressing and I’m very nervous. I love the feeling. I would like to meet others who understand the joy of doing it, but cannot necessarily do it 24/7. I’m quite shy, but I am caring and honest. I have to keep this separate from my everyday world, so I really appreciate confidentiality. I hope to find some friends here.

Jen

Welcome!  So happy you found us.  If you are new or just starting to figure yourself out then this is the perfect safe place for you. Take time to search the forums as you will find people posting questions just like you have and you can learn  from the discussion.  Also all of us are here to help.  There is so much information on here you might find yourself up all night 🤣. Either way welcome and let me know if I can help !

carole

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welocome to CDH Jen.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Jen, we’re glad that you’re here. You will find many of us are nervous about going out, and being discovered. Please feel like you can share whatever you wish, there is no judgement here…
      👠Kendra

Thank you.

Anonymous

You are most welcome! How are you today?

👠

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Jen ,

Welcome here !

The Forums on CDH are very informative.

Personally . reading about everyones experiences has helped me a lot.

Crossdressing and being nervous never quite goes away I’m afraid , so don’t worry to much about that !

I wish you good luck , enjoy your new journey in life to find out who you really are.

Love Sylvia

Welcome!!!
      I’d LOVE to be your friend and answer any question o can, Jen.
      Hugs
      Julie (Jules) Anderson

Hi Jen

Welcome to CDH you will love it here very friendly

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Welcome, Jen.  Many of us here have been in the same situation you’re in.  I’ve found the ladies here to be very understanding and supportive.  You’ve come to the right place for help with your journey into the CD world.

Anonymous

Welcome in, Jen.

We’ve all been where you are now.

This is a great place for support and advice, no trolls, no nasties. And lighter stuff too!

Connie

xxx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Jen,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Welcome, Jen.  Although I’ve been a CD for a very long time, I believe we share the same feelings.  Nervousness comes with the territory, but it tends to enhance the pleasure!  Feel free to contact anyone at CDH, at any time you feel the need.  Hugs, Jessie Brown.

Hi Jen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jen,

Welcome to CDH! you will find everyone here helpful, and supportive.

I am in a very similar place to yours. I have only been doing this for a few years, and no one else knows. I also get very nervous. Most of my family, and friends, I seriously doubt would understand. I feel more at ease since I joined CDH.  It was so wonderful to find this community of girlfriends to listen to, and to talk to!

Carole is so right though, you may just find yourself up all night!

Lara

Hi Jen,

You’ve come to the right place! I am shy too and also confused about how I feel and what this means to me. But I also share your joy at the feeling of it. It is different for all of us. And only you know what is right for you.

If you ever want to chat, please feel free to message me.

Becky x

Hey There Jen.

welcome to the most amazing place on the internet.  You will find that the girls are more than willing to help you listen to you and assist you in any way.   I have been here for a few months and have been welcomed with open arms.  I feel like this is my new home.   I hope to get to chat with you sometime.
      welcome to the sisterhood.

hugs Ginny.

• Hello Jen  Welcome to CDH… We are ALL HERE FOR YOU… If there’s anything I can do to help you …or you just would like to talk…Please send Me a message…
      • With Much Love Jessica 💕
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jen There’s no need to be nervous as we’re all here experiencing the same thing.  The drive that is pushing us to our feelings to dress may not be in our minds as normal but here with the acceptance and understanding that you see from all that resides here certainly shows how normal things can be so don’t be scared embrace it. With the help and advice from others as well as our very informative forums I hope you can get a better understanding of your inner feelings. Where all this leads is something you need to discover so relax, get comfortable and ease yourself slowly into this wonderful world. This place will certainly help as it did me. Beautiful ladies to talk with and with some get to know , make friends with and receive wonderful advice from. Very nice meeting you and hope to see you here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?