Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s great to join this fantastic community of girls who accept each other as we are! Hopefully for me, this is another step towards coming out to the world (but these are small steps and I need encouragement). Hopefully we will have some great conversations and exchange ideas for helping each other realise our goals of our cross dressing life style.
      Looking forward to chatting with you all.
      Hugs and kisses
      Christine

Anonymous

Every step counts it gets us closer to our goals I am full time and transgender. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Dear Christina, thanks for the welcoming words. Congratulations on being full time…Im so jealous.
        Christine

Anonymous

Sure thing

Hi Christine welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we with are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, it’s nice to see one of our European sister’s on here, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you I’m in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up for a coffee ☕ and a chat,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hey Rosalyn, thanks for your kind words. I visit UK frequently, but mainly in the London area. Maybe a coffee sometime? Thanks for the encouraging words about meeting others. Paulette are you in Belgium?

Thanks Christine

Hi Christine
      Welcome to CDH it’s lovely to meet you look forward to chatting sometime.
      Sarah xx

Dear Sarah
        Thanks for the welcome, looking forward to chatting.
        Christine

Anonymous

Christine,

Welcome to CDH.  There are many lovely ladies on this site who I am in awe of.  I hope you enjoy chatting and sharing experiences with all of us.

Hugs,

Kerri

Dear Kerri
        Thank you so much for the kind words of welcome. I am looking forward to meeting up and chatting with the lovely ladies on the site
        Thanks
        Christine

Hi Christine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Dear Alice
        Thank you for the welcome. It’s so kind of all the girls to welcome me. It makes me feel part of the group already
        Hugs and kisses
        Christine

Hi Christine nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories and asking many questions of all the wonderful ladies here .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Christine as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away..  Again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Dear Stephanie
        Thank you for your words of welcome and encouragement. With all the welcome comments from so many girls I already feel like a member of a close and caring sorority.
        I certainly will share my CD experiences with my new sisters
        Hugs and kisses
        Christine

Dear Amber
      What a lovely name, thank you for your welcome and reassuring words. So far my experience with the CDH community completely conforms to your assessment.
      Looking forward to chatting with all the girls
      Hugs and kisses
      Christine

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?