• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m sure I’m the same as most here, I repressed my cross dressing desire out of guilt . I was at a party in high school, an eon ago, and a girl there asked if I’d try on girl’s clothes and lipstick. I got butterflies in my stomach and wanted to so badly , but my buddy said, “no way”, so I had to save face and also say, “no way”, in a disgusted manner. Secretly though, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Years have gone by since. I’m a pretty macho guy and absolutely love contact sports so I had to repress the cd in me for fear of being caught and ostracized by my sporting community. Social norms aren’t particularly accepting of cross dressing,  so I did little bits here and there. When I did, I was immensely satisfied, but then guilt and shame would return quickly and I would stop. I met and married my dream girl and everything gradually changed. As previously mentioned, I was a macho guy. For years, I was your typical testosterone fueled husband. I can’t believe my wife stayed with me through that time. Luckily, I slowly revealed to my wife about cross dressing. We started some scenarios where I would cross dress, but it always fizzled out because I always started feeling pangs of guilt. The crazy part is, when I cross dress, my wife infinitely prefers me to how I was. I pay more attention to her needs and really appreciate her beautiful body and her femininity. Our sex life has improved immensely and my wife insists I keep exploring this side of me. This summer, I feel confident enough to appear shaved in front of my teammates. I have been less cautious than I have ever been in the past. I started dressing to drive our vehicle when I take my wife to appointments. I feel less guilty and will try to sustain this longer for both my wife and I.

Thanks to all for taking the time to read my story.

Anonymous

I can tell by checking out the amazing photos of other girls that I have a great deal to learn. My wife said she’d teach me about make up.

wow that’s great, wife teaching you about make up. my wife knows of my c.ding, but will not help or see me but will let me dress up when 2 adult kids are gone or in bed. i usually know when its a good time to dress up, so i am already dressed up by the time wife tells me i can do what i like to do. u can read my post on how i started i have posted it to others my side of the story on how i started. i am 54 now and love to dress up when i can and sometimes under dress. nothing like female cloths i cant get enough of it. wish i could wear 24 7 and just be me

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Tonya :  yes it is a warming feeling to have a supportive wife with you during your journey. I too have this and has definitely help me explore my femininity. I too embrace who I am now and my wife loves her new husband.  What more can I ask. 🌹

Hi Tonya,

I love your story!!! Sounds similar to my life. Was heavy into sports but Lanna eventually consumed me.

Love and hugs,

Lanna 💋

Anonymous

I was at practice last night and nobody commented on my bare shaved arms and legs. It’s getting easier to take small steps. I found it ironic that I coach all these alpha males and none of them have any idea that I’m a CD. I love the duality I’m afforded. I can work with the guys and be another alpha male, then come home to my loving wife and cast off that shell, and become the girl my wife and I have always wanted. This site is great. I used to be so worried that if I posted anything, anywhere, somebody would find it and I would be exposed. If someone found me on this site, they would, in all probability, be a cd too. I’m sure everybody has a hell of a story to tell so I love to hear about yours.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?