Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve just signed up on this site, not realizing until lately that it existed. I’ve been dressing on and off over the last 10 years, and although I could never pass as a female, I enjoy the feeling of the clothes and undergarments on my skin.

While I don’t think I would ever want to transition (and being over 60, its probably not a good idea), I am getting more curious about additional clothing. I’m starting to explore swimsuits and dresses in addition to the other skirts and tops I have.

I’d be happy to chat with others for advice and encouragement.

Anonymous

Hi, I share some of these things with you. In fact your post nearly sounds like me.

Hi Francis, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. You will find advice, encouragement and a whole lot more on this site. I did not find out about Teralynn until I got into my 50s and now I am 71. I am glad you found us and decided to become a member. Stay active on the site and interact with the other members and you will never regret it. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Glad to hear someone else has walked in my shoes LOL. Looking forward to hearing more from you as to tastes and advice!

Teralyn, thanks very much for taking the time to respond to my post. If I have any questions (which I probably will), I’ll be sure to get in touch!

Anonymous

Hello back at you…eh!! Also from Canada. Enjoy your time here!!

Jo Jett, thanks very much for the kind words!!

Hello Francis from one Canadian to another and Welcome to CDH, enjoy!

Welcome from Ontario Francis, there are a lot of us Canucks here, lol.
      Regine

Anonymous

welcome to the forum Francis from an Oshawa sister

Thanks Giselle…its so nice to have everyone reach out to me!

Hi Francis,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Francis! This is a great place to find the answers to your questions and get support. Experimenting is part of the fun! Not every article of clothing will look “amazing” on you, but when you find the ones that do, you’ll never want to take them off! Have fun! Feel free to ask questions.

Welcome Francis

My name is Rebekah, I’m an expat Brit who now calls Ottawa home

xxx

[postquote quote=399313]
      Thanks very much for reaching out to me Rebekah. Hope you don’t mind if I sometimes reach out to you with questions.

No problem Francis, i will answe to the best of my abilities

Love and hugs

Rebekak xxx

Welcome Francis!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Francis   Welcome to Cdh 🌷

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?