Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello. New to forum, and fairly new to CD. Looking for more opportunities!

Hi there Jayne and Welcome to CDH! Feel free to explore our site and chat with us girls. We are more than happy to answer questions you may have, and offer suggestions if needed. My door is always open…do come in and set a spell….let’s chat.  Till then……

Dame Veronica

Aloha Ladies, i decided to go relax after work at a local little gay bar, but it’s open to all & very relaxing. I’m not dressed,but wish I had the courage to be 😁

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all acceptance to make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed. Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?