- March 1, 2021 at 11:15 am #455956Peter AnderssenParticipantRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
The advantage with being a crossdresser is that I find it to be less polarised since I get the insight of how women live. That is; I live i two worlds and I think that it makes me more balanced as a person in general. And of course; it is very thrilling and exciting. How do you experience it all? Kind regards, Peter.
- March 23, 2021 at 7:17 am #467959
- March 2, 2021 at 9:53 am #456447Padgette ParkerDuchessRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
- March 1, 2021 at 4:45 pm #456124Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1482Has thanked: 15773 timesBeen thanked: 4889 times
Hi Peter its nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here.. You have joined the best CD site on the internet and as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here.. So get settled in read some forums and posts about the lives of many girls here and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments .. Then post some of the stories of Your life as this helps us get to know you better the same as your profile page please go back and fill it in more please … So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..
- March 2, 2021 at 8:59 am #456427
- March 1, 2021 at 1:52 pm #456037
- March 1, 2021 at 1:50 pm #456036Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 574Has thanked: 4199 timesBeen thanked: 1766 times
Hi Peter, welcome to CDH, you will love sharing experiences with all the lovely ladies from many different places and diverse backgrounds, I haven’t been here that long myself but already feel at home here, I’m sure you will too. Hugs 💋 Diana.
- March 1, 2021 at 12:07 pm #455977Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1144Has thanked: 10178 timesBeen thanked: 2148 times
Hi Peter, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. I have both male and female personas. I did not know about Teralynn until I was 51. Now I am 71. I have no problem differentiating between the two personas. Before I learned about Teralynn I had no urges to crossdress or any thoughts that I might have been in the wrong body. Even though I dress everyday as Teralynn, there are times when it is more appropriate to dress in John’s clothing like on Monday morning when the garbage has to be put out. Teralynn is not the garbage lady. But John is the husband that still takes care of all the things his wife depended on him for all the years of our marriage. My personality changes completely depending on what persona I have front and center at any given time. Teralynn is more loving, caring and compassionate, but John is more no nonsense, more practical and more effective in dealing with difficult people. Retired Marines are usually that way. I wasn’t the life of the party when I was on active duty. Teralynn is much more easier to get along with and definitely not a drama queen. Someone tried to classify me once, and that was the last time I listened to that person. Instead I started doing my own research and finding my own answers. It reminded me of a quote I once kept in a notebook: If and when you are qualified to give advice it will be because you rarely had to take it. Hope you enjoy being a member of one of the best sites I have ever been a member of. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- March 1, 2021 at 12:07 pm #455976Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4976Has thanked: 8677 timesBeen thanked: 8770 times
Peter…. happy to welcome you . Here we enjoy experiencing a life split between two worlds . One that many of us have indured since nature decided who we are and then through life’s paths were finding that nature just didn’t get it right. To be who we are is special and taking the best qualities from all parts is important and being here shows this. From our forums containing a wealth of knowledge to the ladies that reside here . This a site is where support and acceptance helps motivate much of what were all about. Enjoy the best from both worlds and know that this place is a big part of how we are and who we feel to be . Very nice meeting you… hugs
- March 1, 2021 at 11:30 am #455960Tonya LerenLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 216Has thanked: 594 timesBeen thanked: 1043 times
My CD experience has been a very pleasant, exciting and even a humbling one as well. The closer I get to my female counterpart the more balanced I feel within my soul. As I believe in reincarnation, I believe that my soul has been in both female abs male bodies and wants to be male or female or different times… just as at different situations water is liquid, solid, or gas… so too is my soul and my personal male or female
- March 1, 2021 at 11:26 am #455958Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 614Has thanked: 3048 timesBeen thanked: 2267 times
Hi honey, welcome to the CDH family. It’s definitely an advantage to be able see both sides of the coin. Feel free to put your heels up and let your locks down here. Can’t wait to get to know you more.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.