Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to introduce Davita who was always there cooking or sewing but wasn’t dressed until last November. Since  then my wife has encouraged me to dress helping me shop for new and fabulous vintage finds at the thrift shops in the area. Part of my wife’s acceptance is that I am just a nicer person when Davita is around and we get to thrift together. I would love to hear everyone’s story and those who may like to cook and thrift. Cheers all!

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome, Davita! We’re so glad you found us here at CDH! I think it is wonderful that your wife is so accepting and helps you so much! Here you have found a wonderful site full of sisters who are here to help you!

Erika

Hi Davita nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. You know girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from the many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Davita as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. Well girlfriend you have a wife thats a treasure as others here myself included with a supportive wife and you love to cook girl you are after my own heart here girlfriend .. As many ladies here are so sorry they are still in the closet to wifes or So s so we have a wonderful home life as the ladies we are with supportive wifes.. Now if you think you or your wife would be intrested there is a group here for just them to have some friends who have this in common just look for it as For wifes and significant others we cant go there just them as my wife is a member there so just a idea girlfriend.. Again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi, Davita. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place for support and advice. All of the ladies are willing to help you with your journey and your questions. I love to cook though I am not real good about being real thrifty. I have been dressing for awhile now.I am still trying to get the best look for me. Hugs, Allysa

Anonymous

Welcome Davita. It is so great that you are able to experiences and the joys that have been inside you for years. It is also very wonderful that you have an encouraging wife to help you on your journey. So glad you are able to share this.

Welcome Again, Jessica

You are so lucky my wife will not even talk about it even though she has seen me as Charlotte

Ms Rikkie
      Duchess

Hi Davina, we have met in Transgender Heaven, just wanted to say hi to an old friend. I just joined a few minutes ago, it will take some time to get acquainted with the format.

Hello Rikkie,

I don’t think we have met but I’m happy to have an *old friend”, cheers

Hi Davita welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

If you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Same boat, different ride.
        Relief to hear how regular. We do this alone I dress her and she dress me then we flip roles back and forth to relax.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Davita and welcome.

You ask about thrifting and cooking. The wife used to help me buy clothes at thrift stores but stopped after a couple years. I kept shopping there for a while but now its just in retail stores and online because its so much easier and the selection is wonderful.

I love to cook and took over all the cooking a few years ago much to my wifes delight. She never cooks anymore and says she loves everything I cook. I don’t know if shes just being nice or not but she hasn’t seen the inside of a grocery store since. Its so heart warming to see my family enjoying my meals especially on the holidays. I’m usually dressed in some way when cooking which adds to the enjoyment. I love trying new recipies.

Hello Michelle,

Yes, I agree it always such a joy to cook and eat with family and friends. It was is one of my thrills to cook in a dress and heels. Not such a bad thing to take care of others en-feme!

Cheers

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Davita.

When cooking in a nice fem outfit be sure to wear an apron to protect your clothing. Sometimes when cooking I feel like a 50’s housewife such as Donna Reed.

Dear Michelle,

I totally get the 50’s house wife thing, I plan on collecting a few vintage aprons. Just remember to use the Palmolive!

Cheers Doll,

Davita

Welcome Love. I envy you and your wife. It is so great to hear that you are able to do things together. My wife and I share the cooking, laundry, and house cleaning. She has always dressed in matching everything. I’m now trying to coordinate all my underwear and jewelry to match my outer clothes.

Hi Davita
      Welcome to CDH it’s never to late to show the girl within, look forward to chatting sometime.
      Sarah xx

Wow !

This is so inspring to read. I’m also working on being more enjoyable. So far just being dressed by her but it would be so fun to go out and Thrift store for things that fit !

Well since covid hit the thrift stores here in Canada don’t have change rooms so I have also had fun altering some of the more fun and spectacular dresses. Just can’t put on any weight:)

Hi Davita,

Welcome to CDH.

Thrifting can be lots of fun.  One can find some terrific bargains.  How wonderful you can share it with your SO.

Alice

Anonymous

Well that sounds a lot like me I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9. Sewing and looking around for vintage dresses 👗. This is a nice site you will like it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Davita   welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. I started 5 or so years ago at the young age of 59. Wife’s supportive and only her knows. And truly enjoy conversations with many of our wonderful ladies. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed. Happy to meet you and another from Ontario hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie for such a warm welcome. I have already had some confersations with some of the lovely ladies hear. I look forward to having many more friendships.

Cheers,

Davita

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?