Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi there, I am Holly and have just joined the site. I have been crossdressing for many years now. Mostly with the acceptance and support of my now ex wife. I am now single and live with my children for half of the month and alone for the other half. I now spend most of my alone time as Holly. I am a manual worker and all my male friends are your typical mens men. I have not had the courage to tell anyone else about Holly yet so have been looking for some time for somewhere I can talk to others who can understand and accept my double life and look forward to chatting with you all. X

Hi Holly,
      I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Anonymous

Hi Holly and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hello & welcome to CDH Holly!

Good luck on your journey, this community is here to support you.

Cookie!! 🙂

Welcome Holly….Many  of are what I call POCD..Plain old CD.  If find it comforting and relaxing, And love chatting to my friends!

HI Holly this is a great place to let your secret other half out. The women here are very nice and supportive. We fully welcome holly and look forward to meeting her in the chat room take care love Bethany

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hello to all’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?