• This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone I’m Samantha. I live in Sedro-Woolley Washington about 60 miles north of Seattle. I’m married with one  very supportive daughter age 31. My wife on the other hand says she accepts me but makes me feel very uncomfortable when I come out as Samantha so she stays in the background. I guess I joined the site to meet new friends and hope that I can one day have a ladies night out. My Dream day to me would be that someday I could go have a manny peddie followed by getting my hair done then  eat and walk on the beach with my high heels in hand just daydreaming away. Anyways I guess that’s enough rambling.  Hope to get a chance to chat with you all.

Anonymous

Welcome Samantha

Contact me anytime. We all have similar experiences

Averyl

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha  welcome. Here find all that you want in helping you achieve that goal in getting out. Girls here are wonderful in sharing their experiences and always offering tips on how to make memories happen. Being nervous is common to many who arrive here but in little time you’ll see how many like yourself are experiencing much of the same things. Read their posts and learn more to better understand what’s ahead. Talk to our ladies whom love offering their help and advice. I myself have just experience my first time out and it was amazing. Being here at cdh help in many ways and I hope you see this too. Very happy meeting you and hope to see you here.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi,Samantha! Welcome and feel free to chat anytime!

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome Samantha, glad you are here!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Samantha …

Welcome Samantha!

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Samantha,

So happy to welcome you to CDH from Adelaide, Australia!!! As you’ve already seen, there are so many ladies here who are more than happy to help you with whatever you may need. I also love your goal, and hope you do achieve that some day.

Really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome Samantha,
      You will meet here at CDH many supportive friends including myself..Please feel free to reach out to me anytime..

Hi Samantha, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH! Your future is now as far as finding a crossdressing friend! You will find a lot of them on CDH and you won’t have to look very hard! It is unfortunate that your wife is accepting but not that supportive. At least she didn’t demand a divorce or tell you to stop dressing or else! Thank heavens you have a supportive daughter! By joining CDH you now also have an entire online community of crossdressing people who will also be supportive for you to interact with! Stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members and you’ll never regret it! The site has many fine features for the members to use, so do a little exploring and learn how to use them. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hello Samantha. Welcome to CDH….

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?