Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone,

Finally getting around to my proper introduction here. Procrastination has always been one of my stronger suits😂. Anyways, I am Carleigh and reside in North Carolina. It is a pleasure to meet all of you and join a welcoming community of beauty and friendship that this seems to be.

As for a little bit about me and my journey to find you all, it began like it does for so many of us at a very early age. For me it was 9 when I first slipped into the pair of peach satin and creme lace panties of my mother’s. There was an instant electricity there to the sensation and feel of them on me. The fascination into dressing in her things only grew from there and continued through my late teens ,where my focus music and other counter cultural avenues of life took hold.

Now with 30 years between now and then I have been able to revisit those times and really get to the heart of why and what drove me to even try on those panties that fateful day. It has been profound to look back with a mature mindset and realize that there was more to it then just the simple taboo of it being my moms panties.. that there was a deeper meaning and drive behind it all.

Recognizing this has rekindled my interest in dressing once again and am slowly starting to accumulate items, with each of them bringing me immense joy in having as well as wearing. It is easy to get down about having grown into a masculine middle aged body instead of the more petite body of my youth, but I am content with that knowing what is in my heart that counts. That each item allows a little bit more of Carleigh to come out, even it it is a simple satin ribbon of a bra strap in my boys jeans pocket. The touch of that, that reminder brings me to earth. It brings a balance to my view point of the tipping the scales back from a wholly masculine view to a more balanced and feminine view that is not only healthy for Carleigh but the world as a whole.

Thank you all who have made it this far in my introduction. You all are little troopers😉. I originally set off to make this short and sweet and spill the rest to those curious enough and interested..lol. Well we can see that really wasn’t the case.

I will conclude with a big thank you to you all for being true to yourselves and being a part of the community here that we are all lucky exists. Each and everyone of us bringing the love and support to one another no matter their background or where their path in this world is going to take them. You all are amazing women and I am thankful to be apart of it!

❤️Carleigh

Anonymous

Welcome Carleigh. So nice to have you..

Lisa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Carleigh I’m so happy you decided to join our little but growing family. So much to see and do with many wonderful gals all here to help and support you through this amazing time. be active ,visit our chat room and talk to many of our members. Learn from or offer advice there’s everything here. Happy to welcome you and yes hope to hear from you soon .

Β 

Stephanie 🌹

Carleigh, glad to have you with us. Isn’t it nicer when we figure out that its whats inside and how it makes us feel that is most important. Enjoy all of life!

Anonymous

Welcome Carleigh. Nice to meet someone else from North Carolina.

Thank you all for the welcome. Look forward to getting to know you all💋

Welcome Carleigh!

Hi Carleigh πŸ™‚ . Thanks for your intro and welcome to CDH. Its wonderful to have you join us here. Ihope you enjoy yourself, make loads of friends and have fun!

Fiona xxx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?