Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone.

Firstly, let me say it is wonderful to have found an online community of like-minded people. I am very new to cross-dressing and at this stage have never been fully dressed up.

I love how women’s underwear makes me feel when I slip on some sexy panties, and have tried some thigh high stockings and a short skirt with a slip top, but never more than that.

It is difficult for me to fully cross dress as my partner is much larger than me and none of her clothes fit me.

Recently she discovered my love for panties and we have integrated that into our play but I am so nervous to let her know I want to fully dress up and be more feminine.

I am definitely bisexual as I love turning a man on as much as I do a woman but she would never be accepting of that.

Just wanted to say hi, and enjoy your day/night wherever you may be.

Much love from Jo in Sydney Australia.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Jo Gennaro.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jo , hello from Canada…

happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. It’s very difficult to separate our desires from our lives with your partner. Finding opportunities can be far and few when hiding from everyone close not knowing how they will react to this. One must be careful and understand that this could work or it can be troublesome to any  relationship. I hope you’ll be able to find information to start in helping you. Ask your questions in our forums and get some of the answers to make things a little bit clearer.  Everyone finds their ways but in time it would be wise to talk to your wife when a better understanding begins to show.   The shock of opening up to her can be difficult and very emotional but for her to  suddenly discover your passion would be devastating. Best to you on your journey and hopefully soon your have the opportunity to dress fully,  its a beautiful feeling seeing yourself totally dressed.  believe me its an amazing experience…

Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jo,

Hello and welcome from the U.K., it is lovely to meet you.

There are some really nice and friendly people here, lots of support and advice as well.  I look forward to hopefully chatting with you at some point.

Jessica x.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Much love back to you Jo, and welcome to a very calming, yet exciting group.  Please, put your nervousness away, absolutely no need for that here.  I hope you get relaxed and continue to explore all we have to offer.

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Jo

No need to be nervous. Just envelope your self in the love here.

BTW. This is truly becoming a Commonwealth reunion.

Australia, Canada, UK and even America 🤪

Enjoy

Averyl

Welcome Jo!

Welcome Jo, being nervous is natural. It takes time to shake those jitters, it sounds like you have a very nice partner, even if you are taking it slowly. It’ll get better, just let it come naturally and don’t try to rush into anything you’re not certain of.

Hi, Jo. You are very welcomed here. Big hugs.

Stevie65
      Lady

Hello and Welcome from Alberta Canada. We all know how you feel…. we all have been there and some are still there. The best thing is we are all here for support and even a shoulder to cry on lean on and even hang on. Yes dressing is more than contagious and addicting. Enjoy it embrace it and if possible share it!!!!

Be well hugs

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Jo , welcome , nice to see another Australian girl here , I’m on the Gold Coast 🌹🌹

Hi Jo,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thankyou to everyone who has made me feel welcome so far. I am very glad to have found this community, and feel privileged to be a part of it.

Hi Jo, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! We certainly do have a lot of members from all over the world, most of the new members I am seeing in this Introduction Forum are Commonwealth girls or your American sisters like me! Although members from all over the world are, I’m sure, welcome to join CDH there may be a language challenge for some that cannot be easily overcome! Anyway you do not have a language problem so glad you found us and decided to become a member! Although you haven’t had your crossdressing journey proceed very far yet, be patient especially with your partner who I believe will be totally supportive of further crossdressing provided you take it slowly and do not overwhelm her with your zest to go further! Also, unless you have an “open” arrangement, the idea that you enjoy turning men on dressing en femme will not exactly be her cup of tea and may damage your relationship with her! Here at CDH we support crossdressing people! Period! However I see it as supporting a crossdresser, if I give them a warning if I detect something that might damage a relationship that they already. Heaven forbid if something like that ever happened to you, but I would be the first CDH sister in line to offer you a shoulder to cry on and any help I could realistically provide! That is the kind of site you have joined and lots of our members feel the same way! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Jo nice to meet you and as all these lovely ladies have said I cant add to much to that but I can say hello and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?