Tagged: ,

• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would like to see movies and television shows that are Trans-gender related.. I have a few movies but not tv .. i know someone told me on the WE channel there is a show but i don’t know that name of it. I do watch “I am Jazz”. The movie i have gotten i have not watched yet.  .. And NO i do not want bad movies and shows the are Drag queen like  ” Rocky horror picture Show”  i want top see good TG movies not movies and tv that give TGs a bad image.  Only good prospective ok TG issues. pleas can you help..

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Personally I LOVE Sense8 and their portrayal of a transgender woman. A strong lead character who is colored by her transgender background but not defined by it.

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Vanessa-where is that on? it sounds interesting…

Cyn

The Amazon TV, Transparent, needs to be mentioned in this list.

BECOMING US- abc family…tv version of TRANSPARENT found on amazon prime

LOVE THY SISTER-WeTv

HERE&NOW- TLC

THIS IS ME-TLC

NEW GIRLS ON THE BLOCK-Discovery Life

Orange is the new Black

I am Jazz

Thank you i am trying get a movie and TV show list going so i can watch at a later time.. i have 3 movies now as soon as i watch them i will give a review on them. and list them all ok

Thank you … all of you if you know more please share the info.. i am really interested in find all i can.. I will also add another about the History of the TG/cd/ inter-sexual.. my feeling with this is to see how are we have gone with our beginnings.. I am a history buff it is my thing .. lol TY again

Tonya Elise

OMG, wow,,,,, Movie … Boy Meets Girl !!!!! wow , everyone needs to watch this. sorry i am a bit emotional at this min. you need to watch it. I promise you it will be worth your time and Money. Amazon.com has it ..

net flicks has a lot of transgender movies/shows

trans Proof a short movie about trans proofing your house.. it is a cool movie. a girl has a date and doesnt want to completely out her self to the date. but in the end she does. and the guy she is dating it cool.

Anonymous

2015_all the arts music movies tv and more: Tonya Elise original post: 

I would like to see movies and television shows that are Trans-gender related.. I have a few movies but not tv .. i know someone told me on the WE channel there is a show but i don’t know that name of it. I do watch “I am Jazz”. The movie i have gotten i have not watched yet.  .. And NO i do not want bad movies and shows the are Drag queen like  ” Rocky horror picture Show”  i want top see good TG movies not movies and tv that give TGs a bad image.  Only good prospective ok TG issues. pleas can you help..

Anonymous

2015_all the arts music movies tv and more: Tonya Elise original post: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?