Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As you may have guessed, I’m another New member. As always, New Years brings a lot of resolutions. Mine is to allow the “Me Inside” to explore the outside world. Even if it is just the virtual world.

I’m not going to repeat my vital stats. You can read my profile for that. But, this is the first time that I am admitting publicly (albeit anonomously) that I am a crossdresser. I’m literally shaking as I type this. But, Elise has been bottled up INSIDE me for nearly 45 years and she needs to get out!

So, yeah….

Anonymous

Welcome to the site. You will find that there is many of us in this world we are no longer alone.

Anonymous

Welcome to the site Elise. I too just came out as a crossdresser. It feels great to know there are alot of others like us. Good luck in your journey. Mishael

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Else Michelle   welcome it so nice to include you among our family. Welcome to a place if full acceptance and total understanding. Many of us here have arrived in many states of confusion. Guilt, pain and shame. Nervous comes with the territory but here wash all that away. Beautiful ladies here to chat with; to share their experiences and comfort all that passes. You will feel at ease and then the journey will begin. So much to read and gals all here to visit and develop freindships with. So relax , kick off heels and enjoy everything we have to offer. You have waited far too long, now embrace Elise as she can be the woman she’s always wanted to be and with the company of same mined souls. Very happy to meet you and if you have any questions please pm me. Love to help. 🌹

Yes it is time to let Elise out, and this is the place where she is welcomed and supported.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I’m already feeling better about my decision to post here…or maybe its just the wine. 😎

Anonymous

Welcome ElsieMichelle,

Nice intro. I really glad you took this big step. Everyone here is so nice and helpfull. I know you wiil enjoy the acceptance and love shown to you here by all.

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Elise,

It certainly is exciting and scary the first time outside the closet and into the wide world.  I did it maybe 8 months ago and It’s been a fantastic ride ever since.   I wish you all the best and if you want tips,  I’m sure the girls are all more then willing to help.  You can always PM me if you have questions.

Hugs, Cloe

Welcome ElsieMichelle, nice to meet you and glade to have you here on C.D.H. very friendly ladies and very understanding.

Welcome Elise! I had the same reaction my first couple of days here! Am I really doing this? Am I really communicating with girls just like me? It was refreshing and a little frightening. Where will this go? Where I want it to go and where it will go are probably two different things. Anyway, I’ve made this post about me. Sorry! Welcome again! And do stop by the chat room to visit.

Welcome to our world Elise Michelle! You have found a new home where you will be always loved and assisted when needed. Be happy, be yourself and be femme.  I look forward to hearing more from you.

Lady Veronica

Welcome Else Michelle,

I took the plune to let my feeling out in a October, it’s a relief to be open.  I just joined CDH a dew days ago too.   So I hope we can both let our hair down here.   <b></b><i></i><u></u>

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?