Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Michaela Cruz
      Duchess

Hello everyone!

My name is Michaela, and I am excited to try to find new friends here on this site! Just a few months ago I started exploring this side of me in earnest. I would say I am gender fluid, because when I dress up I definitely want to live and be seen as a female, but I am perfectly happy with my male side also and would say i am still attracted to women. That being said, I really enjoy dressing up and being feminine!

For me it started when I was very young (probably 5 or 6 years old). My gateway article of clothing was tights and pantyhose. I was never accepted by my parents for dressing up, so I quickly hid it from them and all the world. I also tried to purge and abstain from dressing, but it was always there — the urge to dress up and live life as a girl. Fast-forward to today and I am dressing up and trying to perfect my feminine image.

I love to dress up in classy, flirtatious outfits and of course I still love wearing tights and pantyhose. I would even say I am a ‘tights snob’ and know many high end European brands like Wolford and Fogal. However, in the States I recognize that nylons and more formal wear are not really in fashion, so I also try to wear more casual wear from time to time. Luckily leggings are definitely in style among girls these days. I do think leggings feel comfy, and they can look good.

I really hope to find other people here that can give me tips on how to dress up and build my feminine self. Also if you are in the Seattle Area, hopefully we can meet up and hit the town one day when this whole COVID craziness is over. Right before the Pandemic struck I went out a couple times en femme, but unfortunately I haven’t been able to do any more outings since we’ve had to socially distance ourselves. I hope to work more on going out when this time passes.

Anyways that’s a brief introduction to me as Michaela! Looking forward toward meeting more lovely girls on this site and hopefully learn more about perfecting my feminine image. Message me if you want to talk about fashion, styling or just need a heart-to-heart girl chat!

Stay Fabulous!! 💁‍♀️

Michaela Cruz

Hi Michaela,

Welcome from the U.K. it is is lovely to meet you.  I have loved the music that has come out of the Seattle area, I am a bit of a frustrated musician.

What a lovely introduction.  CDH is a great place to get friendship and support.

I am always happy to chat and share advice (Wolford tights are great) so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Hi Michaela,

Welcome from the UK. Similar to you, I’ve had these feelings since I was 5 or 6 years old. Always wanted to try on a girls’ swimming costume at that stage!

Still lived a ‘normal’ life, whatever that is, but before lockdown was getting out and about en femme. Took me till I was in my fifties, but will definitely do it more when the virus is over.

Happy to have girly chats.

Katie x

Anonymous

Hi Michaela,

Nice to meet you! Welcome to CDH! Thank you for sharing your introduction.

Kay

Hi Michaela,

Welcome here and nice to meet you. The Seattle, Tacoma and the Puget Sound area is a fantastic place with a lot opportunities. I’m in Tacoma and have many friends in Seattle so I hope we can meet after things settle down some.

Before Covid I co-hosted a lunch and there are several groups/organizations available for support or social fun.

Anyway, lots to do and wonderful people in the area.

I look forward to meeting,

Sandy

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Michaela,

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  I really can identify with your first paragraph and if I had to put a label on myself I would probably say I’m gender fluid.  I enjoy dressing up and feeling feminine but currently have no desire to transition.  I think there’s a lot of us out there who feel that way.  Anyway, welcome and make yourself at home.

Hi Michaela, I hope we don’t get confused here…..  LOL

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michaela

I enjoyed reading your intro.. welcome. This lockdown has put many of us in difficult times especially our abilities to enjoy our passions for dressing. But here express yourself here with confinance. Our  ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Michaela Cruz
      Duchess

Hi Sandy,

Yes after COVID gets under control, let me know where we can meet to have fun! I enjoy arts, culture, coffee and dancing. The other day I was thinking about things I could do while glammed up, and I’d love to go visit some of the museums in Tacoma and even go to a show down there.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Michaela

Michaela Cruz
      Duchess

Hehe, I thought I picked out a unique femme name! 😂🤣😂

Michaela Cruz
      Duchess

Thanks Jessica, yes the music scene here is fantastic! I know the UK seems to have a fair share of lovely ladies such as yourself and hopefully one day I’ll get to visit there and meet some of you.

-Michaela

Anonymous

Michaela

What a great intro. It means so much even on this side of the globe, but do not get me going about Wolford tights and body wear…they are great, although expensive. You have expressed very succinctly what most here feel and for sure our collective histories are spookily similar.

Just dress up being classy, flirtatious and enjoy.

welcome Michaela and enjoy. I look forward to hearing and sharing

Averyl

Hi Michaela,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Michaela!

Hi Michaela and welcome to CDH. I’m very happy you joined our little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I’m an androgyne (I consider it part of genderqueer) but genderfluid has a number of the same qualities as genderqueer. Always be true to your whole self; that’s the key to true happiness in my experience. Ah yes, the Space Needle. Unfortunately given my fear of both heights and falling I’d need 2 or 3 Depends to get to the top. But I hear the view is absolutely gorgeous. “I’m listening.” (Being from Seattle I’m sure every visitor can’t wait to tell you folks how much they love that show and Frasier himself.)

Hi Michaela, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community! Thanks for sharing your story with us! It was a most informative introduction post. As you can probably tell by the welcoming posts you have already received, CDH is really friendly place! We love interacting with each other and especially new members. I am from Florida which means we are only about a continent away from each other. So getting together for lunch and girl talk might be a little difficult! Besides I am in a small rural town with more cows than people so even if you had your own private supersonic jet plane to get here rapidly, where would you land it? Cow pasture? Fortunately you are a CDH member now and can communicate with crossdressing people from all over the world including probably some that are close to you. Glad you found us and decided to become a member. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Michaela!

I’m also in the Seattle area. I would love to learn from you and others in the area (hey Sandy!) about your experiences in the area. I came out to myself this year and by the time I was getting my courage up we were all stuck at home. After we get past this pandemic, I would like to get a make over and shop for things like clothes and wigs in person but I have no idea where to go. Please feel free to message me directly if that’s easier. Glad to see you here!

Hi Michaela, welcome to CDH.  Am a Spokane girl, great to hear from those in the Pacific Northwest.

Hugs,

Rachel

Michaela Cruz
      Duchess

Oh wow! Thanks to everyone! Yes this is such a supportive community! Looking forward toward getting to know many of you more as I learn more about my feminine side 👩

Wow Michaela sorry came here to say hello and must have fell out of boat and hit my head .So very nice to meet you and as all these lovely ladies have said about us girls here we will support you with everything you need as advice and careing support to be all the girl you want to be so hope you have settled in and been reading a few forums and posts and making friends with so many lovely ladies from all over the world .So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around sometime for a chat.

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?