Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone!!

My name is Danielle Marie Milejevich. 🙂

I am so happy to state that, so so so so happy. 🙂 Ive waited 53 years to do so, and now cant stop smiling long enough to sip water.

Well, here we are ladies, at last. A home fitting for queens from all over the world. I look forward to meeting all of you here via this great site, or even perhaps in person should the opportunity arise.

I am newly discovered, as in, recently over the last year. Events that led to this great “discovery” are many, and though I know deep inside, this was a destiny i’ve held close to my heart and locked away in my man trouser little pocket on the right…haha if you know what I mean, right next to my guitar picks and notes to cute girls.

I am at this point not sure of my orientation sexually. My whole life I have idolized women and not understood why. It felt like a different kind of objectification and I could never really put 2 and 2 together. Now I totally get it. Whew, all those years of feeling guilty, gone in a flash. Though, Ive had to ask forgiveness from some such as my ex wife, for she just never really could understand me and my obsessive behavior…just as I did not understand it either…even when sneaking a shot at her pantihose drawer. Hey now…!

So, I am so very excited to present myself. My man is a side note in my mind, although he is the breadwinner… haha, does that ever change. lol. What I mean is, my long time male persona is who feeds my desire to shop for dresses and handbags, and as long as I have that desire, I better keep him around. Ha.

To be more serious, I am proud of who I am and who I am developing as. I want somehow to be a role model for others that are having this kind of struggle in life. Of course I have such a long way to go. But I am there mentally. I am all about embracing who I am and making sure she is heard and seen. I will not hide in a closet, not for anyone. I may not join the two of us just yet, not until I have rectified the future, but I will surely show up as Danielle as often as I get the chance, and will not cower afraid to do so.

Thanks to the creators of this site. I hope to share my stories, surely similar to many of yours, and to share my insight as I see it. I expect to be called on the carpet for my opinions, and that is okay, it is how we all learn. We need to be strong together as a force to be reckoned with if we want to achieve recognition as Gender Models. It is important. The world must realize, there are many variations to all specie. We are representative of a macro variation of many smaller distinctions. I am female brained. I like shopping for handbags as much as some guys like watching football, which I could watch with more enthusiasm than he could shop for jeans. Its just who I am. And, I love all things girly. Its just who I am and I love it.

Thanks and hope to make lots of friends here on this site.

I enjoy working out, lifting, cardio, soon to be yoga as well, health and nutrition, and also know a lot about small business. I own a business and design corporate networks. I have been a solid guy for my whole life. Here is a list of my life, short version, probably similar to many of you:

High School Drop Out
      Forest Fire Fighter
      US Infantry Air Assault Sniper
      Carpenter
      Big Rig driver.
      Facilities Mechanic, mechanical systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, control systems, building automation, plant engineering and efficiency design. Toxic Gas systems designer and integrator, Life Safety integration. Networks and Telecommunications design and implementation.
      Electrical Contractor and small business 17 years. Network design and telecommunications sales. high voltage work, low voltage work. construction of server rooms and mass storage facilities. Toxic Gas ordinanace installations, custom homes and lots of other stuff.
      have worked with tools my whole life. Trained many employees. There is hardly a tool invented that I have not at least tried once. Callouses on my hands. scars on my body. Fingertips missing short periods of time while they grow back…lol. In short I was a manly man. 248 pounds at one point. 6′ 1″ tall.

Ok, you get the point. Size 12 pumps… and 44C (but 42C works) Try finding that size bra at the Angel store…haha.

It is hard to be a crossdresser at this size but not impossible thanks to the Internet and places like this, Crossdresser Heaven!!!! I feel like I am in heaven as I type this manifesto of the beginning of the rest of my life.

Hello World. Here I come. 🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Wow Danielle! Lots of similarities between us(where we are on the gender journey, denial and acceptance, ex who didn’t understand, larger girl(though I’m 5’8″ and 195,our other measurements sound close) and some diferences(mainly that you wre far more of the “man’s man” than i ever was. MOre of an intellectual shy person-though Cynthia is trying to change that:).

I still hate shopping for my male side but Cynthia LOVES to shop for herself! Still not sure of our eventual final destination, I plan to enjoy the trip-sampling the experiences on the way and enjoying the friendship of others like you traveling the same railway!

Look forward to getting to know you better(where do you live?I’m in VA)
      and excited for you too Girl!!!
      TTYL
      Cynthia

Hey Cynthia,

Nice to meet you, at least textually speaking. Yes we probably have a great many similarities. I am quite intellectual as well, but never really found opportunity to pusue that in school, though I did study math and physics in college, I did not finish because my ex did not think it was necessary when my son was born. Ugh. I’m so mad about that I could scream…haha. jk. I’m over all that stuff. We all do or did things in the past that need forgiveness.

So I live in Silicon Valley, Sunnyvale. My home, the one I sold in July, was 800 feet from the new Apple Spaceship Campus in Cupertino. I now live in a lush little haven of a mobile home with my 19 year old son. My other 2 children live with thier mom at the moment, for convenience.

We will surely have much to share and talk about over the years no doubt.

Thanks for reaching out. I am becoming more and more excited about my journey each and every day, and with each and every new connection I make. Yours is one of the first for my online ventures. Thanks. We will have to celebrate some time together. I’m sure we will one day be so glad we discovered who we really are.

Hugs,

Danielle

Anonymous

Hi Danielle, happy to see you here!! Love your blog!! Cynthis

Anonymous

Hey Danielle, welcome to this wonderful world. It has its speed bumps but they are just there to slow us down a bit to consider how we are travelling.

My working life was pretty much the ‘macho’ side of things as well, possibly all part of dneying who I wanted to be. Denial really is just a river in Egypt though because it certainly doesn’t work anywhere else. 😉 (Mind you, I don’t regret any of my career choices – they helped get me to where I am today.)

Have fun. I look forward to hearing more about your journey, especially from the point of view of a ‘recent discovery’.

Anonymous

Welcome Danielle… I feel like I know absolutely everything about you now ;)- also a newbie to this softly, pink-tinged place. And we have something slightly in common in that I spent a fair bit of time in Sunnyvale in the late ’80s and still have very fond memories of the place… Great food and climate amongst other things…
      Good that you sound like you’re finding your way to harmony and balance – that’s a great place to be.
      Katey x

Hi Katey,

OMG you are so gorgeous!!!

Haha. I love Sunnyvale. 🙂

I’ve been here since 11 years old, 1973. Where were you and why did you leave? We’re you at Moffet? Tell me more.

Where do you live now? I am so thrilled that I can learn to be me now. I even poked the other earing hole last night. You know, in 1982 I had one ear pierced, the left ear. Well, last night I pierced my right ear to match. It only took 33 years to get the courage to do it!!

Thank you so much for contacting me. I hope I can be as pretty as you. 🙂

Hugs,

Danielle

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Hi Danielle,
      What a wonderful intro!
      I’m sure you’re going to enjoy the company on here and will have much to contribute.
      You & I share have a new things in common: not the manly-man thing so much, but I have also been running a small business for 15 years and then age at which we started….
      Who knew that 53 was such a magical number?
      Hugs,
      Maxine

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Danielle welcome with us

Catherine

Khloe West
      Duchess

Welcome aboard!

Great intro, and I have to laugh! There must be something magic about 53, as that is when it started getting serious for me as well. I smiled when I read that, but found it most interesting that @maxine_d shared a similar timeline! Had an inkling at 51, but it all rather took off on it’s own at one point at 53. Go figger’…

K

Maxine Doos
        Baroness

Seems that it just takes some of us a bit longer to see the light @Khloewest

Khloe West
          Duchess

It does indeed!

TBH? I’m quite happy that it took as long as it did in my case. Had I been presented with this, as obvious as it became, in earlier life? I’d have never gone for the combination of the reach for the brass ring and not giving a damn what others thought of me.

Timing can be everything.

K

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?