Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all,  I am struggling a little bit as to where to begin my journey into Crossdressing.  I first started trying on womens clothing when I was only 13, I have had several relationships with women that always ended the same.  It was great at first but then in time something always seemed to be lacking.  Turns out it was my desire to Dress.   I have been single for over 2 years now,  and I feel I am ready to begin my Journey, but I am unsure where to start!

I suppose I feel like i need a friend to  help me down this rabbit hole. thanks for reading,

You have plenty of support here. Start like a lot of us do – bra and panties under drab or androgynous clothing. Then, as you feel comfortable, step it up a little at a time.
      Fredrika XOXOX

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Alexis,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. It must be a very challenging time for you and you have been very brave to reach out here, I am sure you will get lots of help and I hope you make many new friends.

I am happy to help if I can, even if this is just a listening ear or some practical advice. Please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Yes to all the advice so far.

Big thing is knowing who you are, both in drab and en femme, and owning it. Why do you dress? What makes you feel good when you are dressed? This all takes time to discover but so very worth it.

Feel free to private message me or anyone. Good luck on your journey sister!

Xoxo,

Dani

Hi Alexis,

Welcome to CDH.

You may want to underdress to start and with the summer approaching wear women’s sleeveless tops and shorts.   And when you’re more comfortable  try a skirt or skort.

You can go window shopping and get some fun ideas.  Many stores are CD friendly and can recommend fashions to try.  If you’re on a budget try a thrift store.

Alice

Even though there are several, identifiable patterns within the genres of ‘cross-dressing, those patterns often reflect the person’s individuality as much they have in common with others.

In other words, it’s fairly simple but very complex.

For example, the age at which one first cross-dresses is indicative although unreliable as opportunity is a key factor and one may not have that opportunity at an early age. Also, any early occasions of wishing to be feminine may have met with resistance.

Even so, that you began at age 13 I would consider indicative as it lies within one of several age ranges commonly reported describe relevant behaviour.

The question that follows is, “What made you want to be feminine?” That is, your age at the time suggests specific motives, so can those motives be verified?

Araminta.

Hi Alexis, I think the saying goes “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”! By that I mean if you have not already done so I suggest you think abut what the reasons are for you wanting to Dress. As you can guess there are so many, ranging from the erotic to the desire to transition, that there is no “one size fits all” answer. Once you have made that decision there are so many here who are willing to help and guide you in your journey. I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Alexis! Welcome!

I think perhaps the right question is not where to start this “journey”, but rather where do you wish your journey to end: and trust me THIS journey never really does end. Rather it’s a life which hopefully always grows richer.

What do I mean when I say, “where do you wish it to end?”?

Well, as others have said, that depends on who Alexis is. Is she really a woman trapped in a male body, a women who’s journey would be to fully transition? Or is Alexis a fun and exciting part of you, a part that thrills you at times and brings you joy by briefly touching on the experience of being a women? Or is Alexis somewhere between?

I think the answers to those questions are vital as you start your journey, because you should have a goal or vision of where you wish that journey to take you.

I believe those answer lie in the spiritual, at least for me they do. I also believe those answers may come to you with more clarity through meditation, reflection, study, and yes, counseling.

Anyway, I ramble. Please forgive me.
      I simply wish you the best. Please feel free to PM me if you wish to chat further.
      Hugs,
      Jules

Anonymous

Thank you to everyone, you have been so welcoming.  I appreciate all the advice, this gives me a lot to consider.
      Thank you again

Hi Alexis
      I have crossdressed for years purged many times but end up dressing again.Just go with it the urge/desire never goes.
      Love
      Helena

Anonymous

I definitely will continue, it feels so normal! Why hide from myself! Just finally got some panties and lingerie!!

xo Alexis

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Alexis,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Thank you so much, I have already found quite a few lovely ladies on CDH to help me!! Thank you have a great afternoon!!

Sam Fey
      Baroness

Hey Alexis! This community is a great home base for your journey. Create a profile pic and keep filling out your bio. Little things that will surprisingly help you. A step forward in my journey was getting out and buying women’s clothes. Not enfemme, just as my male self. I realized no one cares. Not the other shoppers or the person at the register. This gave me some relief of feeling so confined by the internet. Cause buying things online is a minefield and scrolling the web incessantly got me nowhere. So try try to do something that connects your fem self to the real world. Shopping, lgbtq events, drag show? I hope this helps. Hit me up anytime.
      Sam

Anonymous

sorry I should have been more specific but it’s the excitement of being wanted, it’s sexy, to have a man want and tend to your desires.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>Hi Alexis

I think the first thing I think you need to do is figure out who Alexis is. What kind of fashions does she like? What color hair and style fits her personalty and makes her feel attractive? Is Alexis shy around men or is she bold as brass?

Fix who you are in your minds eye and then go out and find the outfits and everything else that you will need to become that girl. It is a lot of work to create yourself but it is fun work. In some ways you will be literally learning to walk and talk all over again.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Dear Alexis,

Youve come to the right place. I still remember when I started seriously going CD. There was confusion, fear, and excitement. CDH was a tremendous help, a place where I found support and a bit of love. Its perfectly normal to be where youre at. Accept yourself as you are and others here will too! Hugs, Aurora B.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?