Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Gang, I’m just learning the process of this wonderful site. Allow me to introduce my self, I’m Victoria Solita, you’ll find out about me on my profile. I’m in South Florida, south of Miami and since joining C.H. I have been enjoying reading, learning and meeting sisters. Thank you!

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Victoria nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. With being a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme travels down the road they chose in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with … You didnt mention are you out to wife and is she accepting of Victoria??.. So again girlfriend from the sunshine state i was born and raised there from central parts moved away 15 years ago to NE Montana now .. Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometome..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you for such a nice welcome Stephanie. Yes, I agree, is wonderful to have a group of girlfriends, never had one before. Yes, I’m married and she doesn’t even have the slightest idea of her handsome husband being Victoria. Accepting? No, I don’t think so, nobody knows about my second life. Sad, after reading so many of you being accepted by your spouses and me not being able to enjoy that type of relationship. Oh well, got to do the best you can in your life. Thanks again Stephanie.

Hi Victoria. Welcome to CDH! I moved from South Florida to Texas in 2021. Before moving, I was active in Blue Belles, a SoFla social group for CDs. Regular outings with a great group of girls. If you’re not familiar with BB, you can check it out on MeetUp.

K

Thank you so much Kelli, I sure will, never had a group of girlfriends and this group is already making me feels great. Thank you again. I’m searching for BB now.

Hi again Kelli,

I got no luck, trying to get a contact for the Blue Belles meeting group, if you happen to have a name of one of the girls or an address, a link, something to get me closer to find out about the group, I will very much appreciate, it looks like a fantastic group to belong to. Thank you Kelli.

Hi Victoria, and welcome! I love your photos. We senior girls (I am ten years older than you) need to show these young things just what class and beauty is all about, and you are doing a great job of just that! I love where you live. I spent quite a bit of time in Homestead and still try to make it back to the area whenever I can. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. Hugs, Paulette.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Victoria and welcome to the site.   Great place to voice your thoughts and questions.  Very safe.  Also a place to make some friends along the way.  Enjoy the forums.

Chrissy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Victoria It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Victoria,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends.

I love your profile photo, you look fantastic.  I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara

What a warm and beautiful welcome Tara, not much more to say besides….how much I would have loved to live closer and share our woman inside and sisterhood together, I’m sure it could have been so interesting and so much fun. We are very much alike in many things. Be happy and thank you!!!! muah!

Anonymous

Welcome Victoria,

Very nice picture of you, especially like the Tuscany one (maybe because of the garter belt, lol).

Hugs, Denise

Welcome Victoria to CDH.Just had a look at your pictures.You look gorgeous.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Victoria,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Thank you Christine, I already feel very welcome.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?